• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's odd, the story says the victims were never identified. I'm wondering how bad their lawyer was that they got convicted sans a victim. I would have said "They were my friends, and we were just rough-housing, prove me wrong."

Anonymous 'whistleblower' testimony. You can take that :poop: to the [STRIKE]bank[/STRIKE] bench in the NY 'justice' system

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I just read some... dramatic language from a UKian dude that's part of a group called Extinction Rebellion. Basically, they are doing low-level civil disobedience type stuff now, but he pretty explicitly says that they are willing to overturn governments that don't move on climate change, and people may die.

(I think that's a quote, but INGO seems quote-sensitive at the moment, so I'll wait and confirm that its an actual quote.)

I hadn't heard about them until now, but they sound kinda like that group in a Tom Clancy novel. I think it was Tom Clancy. Either that or Michael Crichton. Maybe both.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just read some... dramatic language from a UKian dude that's part of a group called Extinction Rebellion. Basically, they are doing low-level civil disobedience type stuff now, but he pretty explicitly says that they are willing to overturn governments that don't move on climate change, and people may die.

(I think that's a quote, but INGO seems quote-sensitive at the moment, so I'll wait and confirm that its an actual quote.)

I hadn't heard about them until now, but they sound kinda like that group in a Tom Clancy novel. I think it was Tom Clancy. Either that or Michael Crichton. Maybe both.

Oh. Come. On. That was clearly sarcasm.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Smart money says the people that may die are him and those around him

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It could be Chriton too, I started reading a book by him a while back, I do not remember the title, it was so chock full of people talking about global warming I could not figure out where he was going with it.

I stopped because I didn't want to waste the time reading it if he went pro GW.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It could be Chriton too, I started reading a book by him a while back, I do not remember the title, it was so chock full of people talking about global warming I could not figure out where he was going with it.

Yeah, and I think I read that and Rainbow 6 at about the same time.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, I remember when the same stuff was being reported about violence at Obama rallies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I remember the night he was elected when the talking heads all cried and the streets were over flowing with conservatives with guns.

The immediate call for his impeachment was profound.

Not to mention the millions of tax payer dollars spent investigating him for his every action.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Had someone done this at an Obama rally they would have been ground into the ground.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember the night he was elected when the talking heads all cried and the streets were over flowing with conservatives with guns.

Not to mention the millions of tax payer dollars spent investigating him for his every action.
    The most memorable Moment was some distraught conservative sitting in the street screaming “Noooooooooooooooo!”

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Just a reminder that this aged well:
    C2pSXPqW8AEWEY3.jpg

The-Week-Trump-Supporters-Cover-762x1024.jpg

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Are you talking about "State of Fear"? Spoiler alert

He (through the book's characters) debunks the pseudoscience of anthropogenic global warming throughout the book.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom