• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Citing threats, violence against journalists, Sen. Richard Blumenthal proposes bill making threatening or attacking "anyone doing fact gathering or news operations" a federal crime.

Somehow I doubt Project Veritas and similar would qualify for this [STRIKE]government stamp of approval[/STRIKE] 'protection'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m kinda diggin’ the term now. I just have to think of a definition.

Massed Activist ****heads Being *******s?

Edit: I didn't even discover it until T.Rex mentioned it. Over-reliance on the filters. I have had Actaeon-ish experience with unapproved wording in memes, so I should know better

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think someone just discovered that non-traditional formatting appears to circumvent the auto-censor.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Masba, but I'm getting really tired of this crap with other people trying to bully and force everyone else into conforming to their preferred patterns of thought and behavior. Having new weapons to use has emboldened them, especially since they are able to maintain the delusion that they are a righteous majority by controlling what they read and watch (or have it controlled for them).

Tired of it.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Masba, but I'm getting really tired of this crap with other people trying to bully and force everyone else into conforming to their preferred patterns of thought and behavior. Having new weapons to use has emboldened them, especially since they are able to maintain the delusion that they are a righteous majority by controlling what they read and watch (or have it controlled for them).

Tired of it.

It seems to me that masba has covfefe written all over it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Massed Activist ****heads Being *******s?

Edit: I didn't even discover it until T.Rex mentioned it. Over-reliance on the filters. I have had Actaeon-ish experience with unapproved wording in memes, so I should know better

PM me the words in suspect so we can check the filters.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Tired of it.

PC thought policy's was the main tool we let them have. At that point we as "A" white males were doomed.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ascii just numbers that represent letters, php has no reading comprehension and the filters just look for programmed strings of numbers. Ascii value of m, M, and M all different so MarkeTwatch, MarketWatch and Marketwatch should all 'work'

Edit: Yep

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    U28gZG9lcyBiYXNlNjQuICBJZiB5b3UncmUgc21hcnQgZW5vdWdoLg==
    For some reason, an odd space showed up there when displayed; must be a character-per-word limit.

Anyways, I instantly recognized that, because I've spent Sept - March dealing with data formatted like that in - true story - a completely brand new product we're designing. It's not dead yet.

Vg rira jbexf va EBG13.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom