• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If the pro life advocate had been more tolerant, he wouldn't have been beaten.

To the SJW, it's imperative that those seen as "non tolerant" have tolerance beaten into them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well let's be rational about this. When your default position is that killing babies is A-OK, an unprovoked attack on a full-grown man is actually a huge amount of progress.

Is that what makes them progressives?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is kinda what I'm talking about, the difference between advocacy and activism. That ***** is an activist. Wants to force the world to be like she wants. Contrast with advocacy. Maybe walk around with some signs peacefully. Talk to some people. Explain his concerns. No one gets punched in the face.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Progressives/Democrats/Liberals cannot allow any viewpoint to be expressed but their own.
    They are not interested in discussing or persuading; they are interested in complete control.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've always thought that "liberal" was a misnomer, since they're the ones that seem to want the most restrictive policies and seem to be the most uptight people in general.
    It is misnamed. “Liberal” should mean something closer to libertarian. That’s really close to what classical liberalism is. I read something the other day about FDR rebranding his big government progressivism as “liberalism”.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well let's be rational about this. When your default position is that killing babies is A-OK, an unprovoked attack on a full-grown man is actually a huge amount of progress.
    Except the flaw is they're still killing babies AND committing assaults. Their twisted rational is you provoked them simply by opposing them.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Except the flaw is they're still killing babies AND committing assaults. Their twisted rational is you provoked them simply by opposing them.

Those stupid bastards haven't seen opposition. If they bring their nonsense to me, I will be happy to demonstrate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Kind of proving the point that many on the left are against guns, because they can't control themselves, and project that to others.

This. I've had people say this exact sentiment to me. "Thats why I dont own guns. If I did I'd probably get mad at someone and just shoot them out of frustration." And they were 100% serious with not even a hint of hyperbole or sarcasm.

So yes, projection for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom