• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Maybe in her self-exile, while reflecting on what happened she’ll have a walk-away moment.

th

Yeah, somehow I doubt that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A teenager sits next to an old man on a bench...
    ... and the old man will not stop staring at him. The kid had a long, spiky mohawk that was different colors. His arms and neck were covered in tattoos, and multiple piercings in his nostrils and ears.
    Finally, the kid, sick of the old man staring at him says, "What's the matter old man? Ain't you never done anything crazy in your life?"
    Without missing a beat the old man replies, "When I was young I got drunk and had sex with a peacock once - I was wondering if you were my son."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ... and the old man will not stop staring at him. The kid had a long, spiky mohawk that was different colors. His arms and neck were covered in tattoos, and multiple piercings in his nostrils and ears.
    Finally, the kid, sick of the old man staring at him says, "What's the matter old man? Ain't you never done anything crazy in your life?"
    Without missing a beat the old man replies, "When I was young I got drunk and had sex with a peacock once - I was wondering if you were my son."

:rofl:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

You must spread some around ... blah ... blah ... blah.

Nice one, Act.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I remember that joke from way back. Though I thought it was a rooster. So it took awhile to find.
    But that joke was the first thing I thought of when I saw her pic.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    North Korean defectors and South Koreans harassed for wearing MAGA hats

"The Asians wearing MAGA hats were not just tourists," Wendy Wright, president of Christian Freedom International, told PJ Media. "They are North Korean defectors and South Koreans who get rice, medicine, and Bibles into North Korea and North Korean defectors out."
    The Koreans were shocked that something like this could happen in America.

"They came from a totalitarian country that does not allow free speech or freedom of thought, and could not believe this assault on belief would take place in the U.S.," she explained. "They were really shocked that this could happen and knew it was not random vandalism but it was an assault on free speech."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom