• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I don't know the criminal procedure in Chicago but in all the places I do know of, he would simply disappear until/if they find a body later.
    There's none of this stage play screaming crap.

Actors do love their DRAMA.... especially the gay ones. :drama:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    3rd DC Antifa Arrested, Charged With Multiple Felonies In "Ethnic Intimidation" Attack On Latino Marines

Read the article for the full effect, but this one part says quite a bit about these Antifa thugs:
    The Marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres, testified in December that a group of 10 to 12 Antifa members called them “Nazis” and “white supremacists” and attacked them on the street despite their denials that they had no association with the right-wing group demonstrating nearby.

During the attack, Godinez said he shouted “I’m Mexican” at the mob, which allegedly led the attackers to call him a “spic” and “wetback.” -Daily Caller

Even when they find out they've misidentified their victims, they simply switch to a different racial hatred and keep going.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just saw on the local Chicago morning news reporting that CPD supposedly has video surveilliance of the alleged victim but nothing on the alleged perps yet. They did'nt specify what the footage showed.

Staying tuned for further developments.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Latest update says CPD now has a report of MAGA-referencing language being used during the assault.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Update from one hour ago

https://mtonews.com/police-now-doubt-jussie-smollets-race-beating-story

Police Concerned Jussie Smollet's Lying About Beating Story!!

MTO News spoke with a person close to Jussie with INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE into the investigation - who tells us that police are not convinced that Jussie is telling them everything. The insider told MTO News, "Jussie is holding back information."

MTO News confirmed that police told Jussie that they have SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE of the Empire actor and that in none of the videos is the actor being followed by any alleged attackers.

The insider added, "I can't say that Jussie wasn't attacked. But it didn't [happen] like he said it did, and the police don't believe him either."

Maybe couldn't remember the safe word? :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Latest update says CPD now has a report of MAGA-referencing language being used during the assault.
    Is that something you just made up for counter effect to what I posted? Or was it a report from a witness that overheard it or was it something that the alleged victim reported?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is that something you just made up for counter effect?

I don't even know what that is, so - no - that's not why I posted. :)

Was it a report from a witness that overheard it or something that the alleged victim reported?

My understanding is that the Chicago PD reported (make of that what you will) that the victim has since stated (make of that what you will) that there were MAGA-related statements during the assault.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    My understanding is that the Chicago PD reported (make of that what you will) that the victim has since stated (make of that what you will) that there were MAGA-related statements during the assault.
    That was the original story. Smollet said that the attackers made MAGA-related comments. Nothing new here.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That was the original story. The Smollet said that the attackers made MAGA-related comments. That was known from the beginning of the reports. Nothing new here.

Reports yesterday from CPD were that nothing MAGA-related had been part of the original report of the assault.

So now they're saying that they knew about it all the time?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Reports yesterday from CPD were that nothing MAGA-related had been part of the original report of the assault.

So now they're saying that they knew about it all the time?

Smollet has been saying from the beginning. Why the CPD didn't say so is unknown.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Got it.

Well, Jon Burge is dead, so I think we can rule him out as a suspect... for now.
    We can't rule anybody out for now. If it's fictional then we can't even rule dead people out.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    We can't rule anybody out for now. If it's fictional then we can't even rule dead people out.

Fair point. I think he died last summer. Hypothetically, if he then voted in November, then it is still feasible that he participated in the custodial interrogation of Mr. Smollett.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This guy would never lie.

Jussie Smollett said:
    @RealDonaldTrump Shut the hell up you b**** ass n****. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal s*** currently represents America to the world.
    https://twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/951681671027404800

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom