• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be interested to see if ho badly he was beaten, and if he really has a fractured rib. If that part is true, and he's pretty f'd up, I doubt the victim was in on it if it were a hoax. So the reporting, from his perspective, may be true.... well, unless he is so career hungry, he took a beating to raise his profile to get more jobs.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'll be interested to see if ho badly he was beaten, and if he really has a fractured rib. If that part is true, and he's pretty f'd up, I doubt the victim was in on it if it were a hoax. So the reporting, from his perspective, may be true.... well, unless he is so career hungry, he took a beating to raise his profile to get more jobs.

He might have actually had his ass kicked. The hoax part is who the perp/perps were.

More likely he was trying to get some late night action and hit up the wrong guy or some such thing.

"Honest ostifer, I was just giving this trans sexual prostitute a ride, I was not going to bone him." - E.M.

You don't tell the truth here if it makes you look bad.

the-dog-did-it-really-bro-dog-meme.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How many white rednecks:
    A) watch Empire;
    B) could name any actor on it;
    C) would know which ones are gay.
    D) would call Chicago "MAGA country"?

That's even more implausible when you consider the folks who WOULD watch Empire are unlikely to an extreme to then undertake that kind of action.

Forgot one... ;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dunno. I kinda suspect a hoax hate. I concede that it could possibly happen exactly as reported. But...some stuff doesn't seem all that likely. This smells fake.

Agreed. That city is too blue for that to happen.

Now if it was in a deep red state, with lots of redneck, maybe.

And and who carries around a noose?

this doesn’t pass the sniff test.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Forgot one... ;)

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by T.Lex How many white rednecks:
    A) watch Empire;
    B) could name any actor on it;
    C) would know which ones are gay.
    D) would call Chicago "MAGA country"?

That's even more implausible when you consider the folks who WOULD watch Empire are unlikely to an extreme to then undertake that kind of action.

I agree with all these.
    Chicago is MAGA country?????
    Could have fooled me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed. That city is too blue for that to happen.

Now if it was in a deep red state, with lots of redneck, maybe.

And and who carries around a noose?

this doesn’t pass the sniff test.

I think it doesn't make sense even in a deep red state. Not that there aren't fringe people around who could be that violent towards people they disagree with. It's just not the kind of language rednecks use. And that's usually the biggest tell that it's a hoax. Hoaxers use language they THINK the group would use, but don't actually use. I mean, if you're gonna try to fake something like that to pin on a group, at least get to know the people you're trying to pin it on well enough to sound like them.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So the actual police reporting is that the gay semi-famous actor got beat up by 2 guys (race unknown) who did not shout anything MAGA-related.

I kinda wonder if we'll ever know the real context for the interaction that led to the assault.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Wearing ski masks at 2 AM outside the Subway store in Chicago sounds kinda dangerous. Chicago cops don't play.
    Even as they walk back the story eliminating the MAGA hats/MAGA country comments it is still highly implausible. I have never carried a noose or a bottle of bleach with me, even on laundry night.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the actual police reporting is that the gay semi-famous actor got beat up by 2 guys (race unknown) who did not shout anything MAGA-related.

I kinda wonder if we'll ever know the real context for the interaction that led to the assault.

They said that they're investigating whether it's a hate crime and called it "racially charged". So I'm inferring that the alleged perpetrators are white.

But..

It's at 2AM in downtown Chicago I'm guessing somewhere around a Subway sandwich shop. -20 degrees. Two white "maga" guys attack him. Ski masks explained by the temperature, but they happened to have rope with them? And some "unknown" chemical? Called Chicago--CHI-****ING-CAGO "maga country"? Like I said, this sounds like the kind of story that someone from the east or west coast who doesn't know any actual "maga" people would make up about a maga person. I'm pretty much calling bull**** on the whole thing. It didn't happen. Or, if he was assaulted at all, it was just a couple of muggers and this guy made up the rest.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They said that they're investigating whether it's a hate crime and called it "racially charged". So I'm inferring that the alleged perpetrators are white.

But..

It's at 2AM in downtown Chicago I'm guessing somewhere around a Subway sandwich shop. -20 degrees. Two white "maga" guys attack him. Ski masks explained by the temperature, but they happened to have rope with them? And some "unknown" chemical? Called Chicago--CHI-****ING-CAGO "maga country"? Like I said, this sounds like the kind of story that someone from the east or west coast who doesn't know any actual "maga" people would make up about a maga person. I'm pretty much calling bull**** on the whole thing. It didn't happen. Or, if he was assaulted at all, it was just a couple of muggers and this guy made up the rest.

:yesway: "What's the frequency, Jussie?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom