• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, the white hoaxers are overwhelmingly LGBT people and/or women. Yeah, man: that's totally a right-winger demographic, right there.

If Alpo has alternate data, he should share them. Somewhat in his defense (trying to be fair here), the fake-victim classes in the FBI data are generally ethnicity, religion, gender, and sexual preference. There is no direct mention of political ideology. (But, again: see above.)

I think there are two main reasons hoaxers do it. On some level, I suspect some hoaxers believe oppression exists on a much larger scale than is reported. We've jokingly called that the demand that's much larger than the actual supply. I guess that could happen on the right, but then there's no shortage of Trumper hate out there, so Trumpers don't have to fabricate it to show that it happens. As far as right wing women, I think they would be the last of any identity groups to propagate hoax hate for ideological reasons. It just goes AGAINST their ideology--they're ideologically opposed to playing the victim. Not saying it doesn't happen. I just can't think of many organically grown right wing women I know who would create a hoax and claim they're a victim. I say "organically grown" meaning they grew up as conservatives and have that kind of ethos. If it's gonna happen it's more likely to be a convert from the Left. I'm not saying hoaxes don't happen at all on the right, but to the extent that they do, it's not for ideological reasons. It's probably more to do with the second reason, which is for attention or money.

If a "victim" of hate sets up a gofundme when it doesn't appear they've actually suffered any real financial loss, ya, it's fairly certain it's a hoax for money scheme. I strongly suspect that most of the hoax hate incidents are people trying to cash in on fabricating victim-hood. Maybe there are some opportunistic Trumpers out there who might want to cash in on the Trump hate. There's plenty of that to cash in on. But hoax hate isn't as prevalent with the right as with the Left. Juicy Smallett did it to try to gain sympathy for a better contract.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey. That’s a game Dems will always win. Smollett is the LeBron James of the false flag game. Good thing there’s a salary cap or team D would just load up with talent.

Jussie wasn’t an adherent. He saw his career on the decline, and decided to coop the anti-Trump thing for his personal benefit. That’s my belief.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Apparently if we don't vote Biden the Left will have a temper tantrum and there will be more violence. So the self-control of the right is the reason why we should put the left in power.

https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/interpersonal-edge-politics-in-the-workplace/

As a mental health counselor and organizational consultant I’m concerned another four years of Trump may result in vast revolutionary protests making normal life impossible. Since I think about the election from a psychological perspective a Trump win worries me because I find it hard to predict just how much negative fall-out would result.

If Biden becomes president, the first Black female Vice President is a historic enough achievement that protests will settle. Biden seems to have little narcissism and listens to people around him. We’ll have four years emphasizing social programs rather than business. Normalcy will return more or less by the end of 2021.

With a Biden win there will be protests, but less clashing and violence as the left goes home. It takes two sides to fight and bring this level of current chaos. Since the left side of politics has driven a lot of our unrest a win for the left should get people out of the streets and back into the business of creating actual solutions as they see a path forward.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Apparently if we don't vote Biden the Left will have a temper tantrum and there will be more violence. So the self-control of the right is the reason why we should put the left in power.

https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/interpersonal-edge-politics-in-the-workplace/

s a mental health counselor and organizational consultant I’m concerned another four years of Trump may result in vast revolutionary protests making normal life impossible. Since I think about the election from a psychological perspective a Trump win worries me because I find it hard to predict just how much negative fall-out would result.

If Biden becomes president, the first Black female Vice President is a historic enough achievement that protests will settle. Biden seems to have little narcissism and listens to people around him. We’ll have four years emphasizing social programs rather than business. Normalcy will return more or less by the end of 2021.

With a Biden win there will be protests, but less clashing and violence as the left goes home. It takes two sides to fight and bring this level of current chaos. Since the left side of politics has driven a lot of our unrest a win for the left should get people out of the streets and back into the business of creating actual solutions as they see a path forward.

It didn't take two sides for most of the death and destruction caused by the "mostly peaceful protests".

I am not sure the looting will ever stop.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Awesome aint it?

Reminds me of a joke from the late 70's that went something like "It's mental health month. Donate or I'll kill yah."

Back then it was sick to kill somebody as opposed to now when it needs no justification beyond expediency.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Give us what we want, or else. The modern Dane-geld

It is always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
    To call upon a neighbour and to say: --
    "We invaded you last night--we are quite prepared to fight,
    Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
    And the people who ask it explain
    That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
    And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
    To puff and look important and to say: --
    "Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
    We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
    But we've proved it again and again,
    That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
    You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
    For fear they should succumb and go astray;
    So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
    You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
    No matter how trifling the cost;
    For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
    And the nation that pays it is lost!"

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Yes there are lowly hoaxers.

And then we have a president who says he will not cede power if he loses the election.....

So, to me and many other semi-rational-middle-of-the-road citizens, Trump is a much larger issue than some basement dweller typing out stupid ****.

And please don't tell me he was just joking. You use that excuse way too often. It is now a pathology.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

And then we have a president who says he will not cede power if he loses the election.....

So, to me and many other semi-rational-middle-of-the-road citizens, Trump is a much larger issue than some basement dweller typing out stupid ****.

And please don't tell me he was just joking. You use that excuse way too often. It is now a pathology.

Nonsense.

“Peaceful transfer, I absolutely want that, but ideally I don’t want a transfer, I want to win,” Trump said.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trump-says-he-will-accept-peaceful-transfer-of-power-at-town-hall/

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

It has been debunked. He even said he would transfer power peacefully at the last moderator debate, sorry, town hall.

Now do Hilary Clinton, and her telling Biden not to concede the election "under any circumstance"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nonsense.

Yeah, that's not exactly true. It's the same **** they pulled in 2016. This hoax stems from a press conference in which a reporter asked Trump if he'd commit to a peaceful transfer of power, "win, lose, or draw." Well, first, there is no transfer of power if he wins, so it's a ridiculous way to frame the question. But to the point, Trump basically said we'll have to wait and see if there is any tampering with the ballots. And that's pretty much the case with any politician. If it's close enough and there is evidence of tampering, ALL candidates with their heads on straight would contest that election. But no, the press spins it as, "Trump says he'll refuses to leave office after the election." So ***damn straight that's nonsense.

Of course, a lot of that is Trump's fault because he doesn't know how to answer stupid questions. Would possibly have helped if he'd have just gone through the scenarios, and why it's NORMAL to contest dubious results.

Press: "Win, lose, or draw, will you commit to a peaceful transfer of power after the election."

Trump: "Well that's a retarded way to frame the question. Of course, obviously, there is no power to transfer necessary if I win. If I lose bigly, and there's no evidence that it's because of mass tampering, of course I'd concede. But if it's a close race and there is evidence of ballot tampering, I'd contest the results just as any candidate running for any office would. Now go spin your headlines just like we all know you will because you're fake news.

Top Bottom