LOL!

fbiconfident-600x450.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    But how many pipe bombs and IEDs do you have in your garage? These were not just gun and ammunition owners. Multiple pipe bombs? Multiple IEDs? IEDs strapped on top of remote control cars? Give me a break.

I think the point is that, even without the pipe bombs, a headline listing "things found in ingo member garage" would look pretty damming ha

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I think the point is that, even without the pipe bombs, a headline listing "things found in ingo member garage" would look pretty damming ha
    Can't remember his user name, but there was a member on here with several 55 gallon drums of surplus smokeless powder from military pulldowns.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    But how many pipe bombs and IEDs do you have in your garage? These were not just gun and ammunition owners. Multiple pipe bombs? Multiple IEDs? IEDs strapped on top of remote control cars? Give me a break.

At the risk of a thread jack (which I started us down that path I suppose), the answer is zero. But it wouldn't take a little creative detective work by an investigator eager to make a splash, to put together a few bits I do have around, such as gunpowder (for reloading), some spare scrap pipe (you never know when it will be handy), a few remote control cars (who doesn't have those) and assorted nails and screws (for around the house projects). Suddenly they could also say I had the components to assemble multiple IEDs.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Duh! Yeah, if you have an agenda.

At the risk of a thread jack (which I started us down that path I suppose), the answer is zero. But it wouldn't take a little creative detective work by an investigator eager to make a splash, to put together a few bits I do have around, such as gunpowder (for reloading), some spare scrap pipe (you never know when it will be handy), a few remote control cars (who doesn't have those) and assorted nails and screws (for around the house projects). Suddenly they could also say I had the components to assemble multiple IEDs.

Well, my wife pours bacon grease into a can and keeps it in the freezer until full when she disposes of it and I do have a couple of reactive targets and a lot of screws, nails pipe and sundry small parts and buckets. Well I just took a couple of steps up the "list".

Dig the Tacticool Platoon leader. No body armor, Blue bedroll and is that a can of coke in his right hand?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, he's in BDUs, so he might be in a vest, just a BDU one. The can looks like it's in a pouch, you can see his right hand on his rifle.

Blue bedroll is soooooo ROTC LT.

The rest are wearing Coyote vests with crotch protection.

Sniper protocol: Always take out the individual in the nonstandard uniform.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom