• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    While you are at it, try to draw a picture of Palin viewing Russia from her house. It would be just as realistically based in the candidates statements.

That is incorrect. Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, that was an SNL bit. Trump did indeed say "you have to take out their families" "We’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago," NBC reporter also repeatedly asked Trump what the difference is between a registry for Muslims and the registry for Jews under Nazi Germany, to which Trump only replied, "You tell me." "Let's hear it directly from you," said host Kimberly Guilfoyle. "Would President Donald Trump support a full Muslim database?""Basically the suggestion was made and (it’s) certainly something we should start thinking about,"

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You mean like this?

muslim-refugee-badges.png

I could see that poster getting some supporters.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That is incorrect. Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, that was an SNL bit. Trump did indeed say "you have to take out their families" "We’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago," NBC reporter also repeatedly asked Trump what the difference is between a registry for Muslims and the registry for Jews under Nazi Germany, to which Trump only replied, "You tell me." "Let's hear it directly from you," said host Kimberly Guilfoyle. "Would President Donald Trump support a full Muslim database?""Basically the suggestion was made and (it’s) certainly something we should start thinking about,"

Actually, its quite correct. The govt tracks people in all kinds of ways. That is quite different from wearing patches (the Nazi reference).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could see that poster getting some supporters.

Well, it's not like they need a sticker or anything. There are visual cues. Sometimes people's beliefs cause them to have certain appearances. I can spot a plastic baptist a mile away.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What's a plastic baptist

It's just a term I coined when I lived in Mississippi. They just have a certain made-up appearance that set them apart. It's not intended to offend Baptists. A plastic baptist isn't even necessarily baptist.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, it's not like they need a sticker or anything. There are visual cues. Sometimes people's beliefs cause them to have certain appearances. I can spot a plastic baptist a mile away.

Please explain I'm not familiar with this reference.

Edit I just read an explanation above. How exactly would you judge the content of ones Christian experience at a distance?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please explain I'm not familiar with this reference.

Edit I just read an explanation above. How exactly would you judge the content of ones Christian experience at a distance?
    Oh, by stereotyping and jumping to conclusions. Basically "odds".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom