• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    God made Alabama so Missippi wouldn't be last.

One of my customers came in...He's from Alabama and I usually give him a rash of poo when he comes in because I am really good at customer service...One time he came in and I said "What's going on Johnny Reb???" and he looked at me and said, "You do realize that Southern Indiana is the Mississippi of the North right???"

I had nothing....I just kind of said..."Uhhhh...You got me there brother..." LOL...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Even Kut moved up here.

:)

277bed47475cfc38d0f2c254c441feef.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh Alabama
    Banjos playing
    through the broken glass
    Windows down in Alabama.
    See the old folks
    tied in white ropes
    Hear the banjo.
    Don't it take you down home?

Alabama, you got
    the weight on your shoulders
    That's breaking your back.
    Your Cadillac
    has got a wheel in the ditch
    And a wheel on the track

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You know I heard somehwhere that Mr. Young sang about her...And I heard Ol' Neil put her down....:)

[video=youtube;6GxWmSVv-cY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY[/video]

You might like these guys Alpo...I bought their first album and here is a cut from it....Kind of neat to guys of a certain age that remember....Talks about the relationship between Ronnie Van Zant and Neil Young....Neat back story...

[video=youtube;1MIztbe1_e8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MIztbe1_e8[/video]

[video=youtube;k84lMPX_Kjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84lMPX_Kjg[/video]

One of the best tributes to late 70's early 80's arena concerts....

[video=youtube;LptOc6OKoWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptOc6OKoWs[/video]

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Lillehammer rocks! I've watched the whole thing.

I watch a lot of European films on Netflix. This guy has starred in a lot of Nordic films. But, after seeing him in Lillehammer, I can never take him seriously. Even in Viking movies like The Last King.

hqdefault.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This guy has starred in a lot of Nordic films. But, after seeing him in Lillehammer, I can never take him seriously. Even in Viking movies like The Last King.

LOL....Yep....The wife and I watched this and he played the "tough, no nonsense geologist who sacrifices himself for the greater good" and I just wasn't buying it...

It is a good flick though....

[video=youtube;Fu75D5tvxBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu75D5tvxBA[/video]

Puts US disaster movies to shame....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It's not all pie and bluegrass...

Point of order :rules: That word is pronounced "pah" (with a very subvocalized "y" at the end of the word)

Oh, I've meant to ask you..... I had be religiously following your advice to mold into a hillarybot....... but now that she has been put out to pasture, what do I do?!

Isn't that another way of saying put out for breeding? :n00b:

Jamil, I should ban you for using that last word anywhere in the same post as the name of the former 2016 Democratic candidate for President.

And the correct emoticon to follow that is not :n00b: but rather :puke:

Hell, even Billy Jeff always chose someone else and he's referred to her as his wife for a lot of years! In a way, we owe him a debt of gratitude. Marrying that really was taking one for the team! <shudder> I don't even want to think about what dinner table conversations were like.

Blessings,
    Bill

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Well, I'd like you to explain why there's such a wild discrepancy between minority support for Democrats vs Republicans. It's not just Black people. Asians and Latinos also vote in significant numbers for Democrats, than Republicans. Given that I'm unaware of any Asians or Latinos being on plantations, is that rice patty or vegetable field politics? What the logic of them soundly rejecting the GOP?

Perhaps not skin color, but shared language/culture - make that "isolation because of language/culture" - helps create "blocs" that are relatively easy to exploit, especially since Democrats own most of the tradition news and entertainment media and the Republicans have been terrible at understanding their disadvantage when it comes to delivering a message to these blocs of voters.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    LOL....Yep....The wife and I watched this and he played the "tough, no nonsense geologist who sacrifices himself for the greater good" and I just wasn't buying it...

It is a good flick though....

[video=youtube;Fu75D5tvxBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu75D5tvxBA[/video]

Puts US disaster movies to shame....
    I started watching that one awhile back, but didn't feel like reading a movie. Just finished it on your recommendation, very good! Thanks!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Maybe liberals like the fact they don't have to think very hard about the choices they have to make. Which mis-matched socks will I wear today and whether to terminate a life since I was too lazy to make a choice about birth control.

10400055_10153194399313598_5473502152612928775_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom