Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just seems to be a bunch of twitter posts about it.
    Trying to find a something a little more concrete. Like a picture on the HuffPro website.
    Course, by now I'm sure it would have been removed. Unless there is a google archive.

The Link I gave is the original post, from Liz Heron, then Executive Editor of HuffnPuff

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    15123461_957564244377613_5828045150693085768_o.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's the thing... they are not thinking, just reading the same emails.
    There are plenty of montages out there of 20 different news anchors using the SAME wording or description of an event.
    Word for word. For an easy find remember "bush lacks gravitas".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GodFearinGunTotin again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to printcraft again.

Tried to rep both of you, but I don't have any rep power anyway.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Kirk is correct, geographically, at least as close as is possible on a map that only shows 40 states and skews their locations, proportions, and basic shapes.

Bear with me here... but I believe the technical term for what you've found here is a "typographical error", sometimes called a "typo" for short.
    The more common term for it is a "mistake" or, depending on the person speaking, occasionally called an "oops".

That latter is not any kind of acronym or abbreviation, by the by, in case you were wondering (though it would not surprise me to find some INGOer who conjures one up now!)

Hope this helps.

Blessings,
    Bill

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Kirk is correct, geographically, at least as close as is possible on a map that only shows 40 states and skews their locations, proportions, and basic shapes.

Bear with me here... but I believe the technical term for what you've found here is a "typographical error", sometimes called a "typo" for short.
    The more common term for it is a "mistake" or, depending on the person speaking, occasionally called an "oops".

That latter is not any kind of acronym or abbreviation, by the by, in case you were wondering (though it would not surprise me to find some INGOer who conjures one up now!)

Hope this helps.

Blessings,
    Bill

I would agree that this is, as you have coined it, a "typo". However, my point was that is does in fect say "IN", and not "TN"

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I would agree that this is, as you have coined it, a "typo". However, my point was that is does in fect say "IN", and not "TN"

So move to TN and file taxes in IN :dunno:. Try to have TN merged with IN? Then we could create a new 'state' and secede from the union as we were never a part of it. This is comedy after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom