Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. Sure. As if people live in a world of reality.

This should help explain it to those that voted for Clinton and can't accept Trump won.

15170899_1111046468992635_7129806195392033548_n.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This should help explain it to those that voted for Clinton and can't accept Trump won.

15170899_1111046468992635_7129806195392033548_n.jpg

Oh. Sure. As if people live in a world of reality.

Eh. Not really. I accept that Obama is the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania. I accept that he reportedly won the elections. Obama has never been OUR President, though. Obama has consistently demonstrated contempt for traditional America, conservative America. Let's not forget his attitude of "Elections have consequences", dismissing those on the right (which, regrettably, has been recently quoted to throw back in the faces of the left)

Trump will be THE President. Whether he is OUR President or not remains to be seen. His actions in office will be the determinant. And yes, I used him to vote against Hillary.

Blessings,
    Bill

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Eh. Not really. I accept that Obama is the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania. I accept that he reportedly won the elections. Obama has never been OUR President, though. Obama has consistently demonstrated contempt for traditional America, conservative America. Let's not forget his attitude of "Elections have consequences", dismissing those on the right (which, regrettably, has been recently quoted to throw back in the faces of the left)

Trump will be THE President. Whether he is OUR President or not remains to be seen. His actions in office will be the determinant. And yes, I used him to vote against Hillary.

Blessings,
    Bill

"That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Blessings,
    Bill

In an official/legal capacity Obama is the POTUS. I accept that. But I don't look to him as my leader. I look at him with the same contempt that he has shown people who share many of my ideological beliefs. As far as Obama is concerned he can just gnaw on the bitter clinger hanging from my ass. So I do think it's fair for people to reject the idea of being led by someone who shows them contempt.

I'll first admit to feeling a sense of utter satisfaction in all the progressive/SJW tears. But I have to extend the idea to them that, although he is the POTUS, they don't have to accept that Trump's leadership represents them. I acknowledge that as long as Trump speaks as divisively against them as Obama has against people with my world view, they get to reject the idea of him as their POTUS, even though he IS their POTUS.

I'm not sure I'm getting the point across well. But anyway, it would help people accept him more if he always presented himself as the uniting Trump of the victory speech. When the POTUS says from a position of power, stupid **** like people who burn the flag should lose their citizenship, it legitimizes people's rejection of him similarly how I feel Obama has legitimized my rejection of him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

He's my president only when he does the right things. If he does the wrong things often, then he's not my president very often. That's how I would sum up Obama.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    In the Real World, there is no Safe Place. That's why those who live in reality also live in Condition Yellow.

So you are probably a Denier too. You probably Deny that Gun Free Zones are really free of guns.

I think I will go paint my Safe Place Yellow. Is condition yellow what happens when you pee off a snowflake?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I deny that Gun Free Zones are reliably free of guns. I also deny that declaring a location a Gun Free Zone makes it safer.

"Condition Yellow" is an attitude of relaxed awareness which will usually allow you to perceive danger before it affects you. Advanced perception of danger may allow you to act to avoid being a victim and is the closest you can come to safety in this sin-filled world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I deny that Gun Free Zones are reliably free of guns. I also deny that declaring a location a Gun Free Zone makes it safer.

"Condition Yellow" is an attitude of relaxed awareness which will usually allow you to perceive danger before it affects you. Advanced perception of danger may allow you to act to avoid being a victim and is the closest you can come to safety in this sin-filled world.
    I know for a fact that GFZ are not reliably free of guns. I never seem to notice the signs at theaters and shopping centers until after I leave. :dunno:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I know for a fact that GFZ are not reliably free of guns. I never seem to notice the signs at theaters and shopping centers until after I leave. :dunno:

Our local bank HAD (no longer) a "Gun Free Zone" sign with the red bar over a Berretta 92....I was going in one morning to make my deposit and I mentioned to one of the girls that sign...She smiled and said, "We all know you carry revolvers so that sign does not apply to you..."

12716694_866723753453578_881177016_n.jpg

The door got busted and they replaced the door but not the sign...I asked her about that and she said "We just keep forgetting..." and smiled....I love when my local bank ignores out of state corporate policy...

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Our local bank HAD (no longer) a "Gun Free Zone" sign with the red bar over a Berretta 92....I was going in one morning to make my deposit and I mentioned to one of the girls that sign...She smiled and said, "We all know you carry revolvers so that sign does not apply to you..."

Your bank knows you all too well!

BTW, I'm still trying to figure out a good time to come back to the fun place that is your shop!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The door got busted and they replaced the door but not the sign...I asked her about that and she said "We just keep forgetting..." and smiled....I love when my local bank ignores out of state corporate policy...

Hey, that's discrimination! Why are revolvers a protected class?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was first offered the Senior Discount when I was 48; it helps if you look ancient. I'm told I could pass for half past dead.

Since you mention it, a couple of years ago the desk lady at a Hotel gave me the senior discount. I didn't correct her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom