Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cx5sF3gUQAEAIZ9.jpg:large

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Tenndiana? Indessee?

I live in Indiucky...It's great......You get the tax benefits from living in Indiana yet an accent that will let you assimilate as far south as northern Alabama with only needing a week or so to adjust your pronunciations.......

It's like being the Union victor of the civil war but with the cool accent of the Confederacy...I call it, "Having your cake and eating it too...::)

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I live in Indiucky...It's great......You get the tax benefits from living in Indiana yet an accent that will let you assimilate as far south as northern Alabama with only needing a week or so to adjust your pronunciations.......

It's like being the Union victor of the civil war but with the cool accent of the Confederacy...I call it, "Having your cake and eating it too...::)

So I'm guessing that Hello is "Haa", and Goodbye is "Baa now," adults are correctly addressed as "Mr. or Mrs." and when addressing a large group "Y'all" is the most appropriate gender neutral pronoun, correct? :)

Funny story was years ago I was on spring break with some friends down in Arkansas. They asked me where I was from...some thinking Texas and others thought middle Tennessee. When I told them Southern Indiana they asked where I grew up. When I said Southern Indiana they were floored. And my accent is not at all that thick (at least I don't think so).

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Most of us originally from Perry county not the "Swiss Colonization" group have strange accent.
    When I was in the Army everyone thought I was from Texas.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's not all pie and bluegrass. Come December we'll have to pay anywhere from $1 to $10 just to cross a ****ing river into the south side of Indiucky.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Most of us originally from Perry county not the "Swiss Colonization" group have strange accent.
    When I was in the Army everyone thought I was from Texas.

Oh, I've meant to ask you..... I had be religiously following your advice to mold into a hillarybot....... but now that she has been put out to pasture, what do I do?!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes sir...Wife works from home mostly but has to cross over once a week...The small businesses in downtown New Albany and Jeff are going to take a lunch time hit big time...
    I live west so I fake the Shermin Minton, which won't be tolled. Yet. But I'm bracing for the increasd traffic. I'll probably work from home more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom