Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    B5fOjQMCUAAso8C-500x363.jpg

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's not showing, some sites won't let you hotlink their images. You may need to save it, upload it, and post it again

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It's not showing, some sites won't let you hotlink their images. You may need to save it, upload it, and post it again

^^This. Really.

Several years ago, I posted an image of an arrow hitting bulls-eye on a target. I thought nothing more of it for several weeks, when I got a rep from a guy who doesn't post here anymore...with a rep comment of WOW!

I went and looked to see what had been repped, and saw an image I had NOT posted; a young lady raising her shirt, flexing her chest forward, and mouthing the words, "for real?" (it took me many times watching the image repeat to figure out that she had a mouth, many more to realize she was saying SOMEthing, and untold numbers more to stop getting distracted long enough to figure out what it was.)

I finally looked at the link I'd posted and figured out what image I'd tried to put there. I found it again, copied it to photobucket, and posted the correct image here.

I then found out that some sites will put a different image in to be used when someone hotlinks from their site, using their bandwidth. You might post a funny, but if the rest of us see a goatse or some such, I can pretty well guarantee someone's getting a ban. Please note that I did not specify temp or permanent.

The lesson: Always host your own images somewhere safe. Always.

Oh, and if you don't know what a goatse is... Do not go looking. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

You have been warned. It's not my fault that you'd rather watch the sun through a telescope for a few hours than see that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom