13501876_1050600008321917_29444141406069750_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Does Trump just have, I dunno, like no memory at all? Can he not remember what he says from day to day? Or is it that he thinks the public can't remember what he says day to day? Or, maybe he remembers, knows that people remember, but believes probably correctly, that his faithful followers will still follow him. Or, maybe this is his idea of a post primary pivot. You know, literally flopping sides.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Does Trump just have, I dunno, like no memory at all? Can he not remember what he says from day to day? Or is it that he thinks the public can't remember what he says day to day? Or, maybe he remembers, knows that people remember, but believes probably correctly, that his faithful followers will still follow him. Or, maybe this is his idea of a post primary pivot. You know, literally flopping sides.

Other way around. This tweet is actually from 993 days ago. Before running for President.

Back when words still meant nothing

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    He changes his position 4x a day, so can you really trust what he says. Maybe things will get correct at convention because I can't stand a Hillary presidency and I can't stand behind the Donald who doesn't stand for anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom