NWI
    Brexit-11-650.jpg

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    [video=youtube;Qr5rujFpvsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5rujFpvsM[/video]

Media analyst Mark Dice asks beachgoers in San Diego, California to sign a fake petition he says will ban police from carrying guns. He says they will instead be issued batons and mace, but only in high crime areas, in order to "help keep people safe" and stop police brutality. And these people vote.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Sadly gives a whole new meaning to Hands Up, Don't Shoot. Do these gun grabbers ever think about the consequences of their choices that they impose on others?

544776c47453_sf_7.jpg

I remember when that happened somebody on here was telling me that looked fake and didn't really happen. ^^^^^^^^^^ :n00b:

I still never got the answer as to why they were attacked. I guess we'll never know.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Reality check:

attachment.php

That picture displays one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't play into the narrative that guns are designed to kill people. It should read something like: "Which of these firearms was designed to fire bullets as quickly as possible?" Guns are designed to fire bullets. What people choose to use those bullets for is entirely up to them. Heck, bullets aren't even designed to kill people. SOME bullets are designed to cause as much tissue damage as possible, but again, it's up to the shooter. Guns don't kill!! People kill!!

Rant off.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That picture displays one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't play into the narrative that guns are designed to kill people. It should read something like: "Which of these firearms was designed to fire bullets as quickly as possible?" Guns are designed to fire bullets. What people choose to use those bullets for is entirely up to them. Heck, bullets aren't even designed to kill people. SOME bullets are designed to cause as much tissue damage as possible, but again, it's up to the shooter. Guns don't kill!! People kill!!

Rant off.

These are all military weapons which were commissioned and used by the United States Army.

Armies kill people and break things. These are the tools that are used to do that. We need not be afraid that these guns are designed to kill.

They are. So what? It's reality. Evil people can use almost anything to kill. We need evil people control, not tool control.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I thought they were made to incapacitate. A wounded man will take at least one more out of the fight. :stretcher:

Al right...kill or wound.

My point is simply that we need not shy away from this. Guns are tools for ending threats and the ending the threat my well be lethal...and that's just fine.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    These are all military weapons which were commissioned and used by the United States Army.

Armies kill people and break things. These are the tools that are used to do that. We need not be afraid that these guns are designed to kill.

They are. So what? It's reality. Evil people can use almost anything to kill. We need evil people control, not tool control.

Yeah I hear ya. I just disagree. Soldiers are trained to kill. I'm not afraid of the idea of guns being designed to kill, it's just an impossible statement. I'm not aware of any fully autonomous firearms being mass produced (yet). Purposely killing something is a moral choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom