Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

JSqr.gif

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I’d like to reply back to them, “why are you so retarded?” But then I’d be perma-banned from twitteer for saying a taboo word.

White people were rooting for Rams too. Black people were rooting for Pats too. Making that racial is retarded.

For example. You don’t get mich more MAGA than Hoosiers, and colts fans hate the pats. Sports fandom isn’t racial. And ain’t no greater athelete in sports than Jordan so the one guy is definitely retarded. Brady is a probably the best all time QB but no one would accuse him of being an athelete, let alone best all time.

I have to disagree on Brady as GOAT. He just so happens to fit in an organization that has excellence on scouting and coaching. Just a top notch organization. Ever wonder how he stayed healthy all these years? If Brady was playing for the Colts, you'd see how great a quarter back is in making things happen with a sponge OL the last15 years. Hence why Manning's ave throw time is between 3-4 sec to escape the frequent collapse of the OL.

Brady is not in that category. Never will be. But I can say Bill Belichick he might be the greatest coach of all time. And no, I'm not a Pats fan.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I don't think anyone can argue "the best record of all time" for either the team or the coach. As far as a member of the team, I will still go with BROAT.

It is kind of like having a fly in a supersonic transport. If the fly goes from the back of the plane to the front, does that mean he was capable of supersonic flight? Does it mean he is faster than the plane? Or does it mean he is a fly surrounded by one terrific aircraft? Who has bragging rights?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I actually envision a constant flow and cars are added into the flow through locks on both ends. I could draw you a picture, but I would not be able to post it.

I am sorry, but I could actually see this working.

Even if it was magnetic instead of pneumatic.

I don't think you are imagining the pressures at the anchor points. Waves and Tides are going to push and pull, for hundreds/thousands of miles. And all the pressure will be exerted at the 2 ends.
    No material will be take that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I’d like to reply back to them, “why are you so retarded?” But then I’d be perma-banned from twitteer for saying a taboo word.

White people were rooting for Rams too. Black people were rooting for Pats too. Making that racial is retarded.

For example. You don’t get mich more MAGA than Hoosiers, and colts fans hate the pats. Sports fandom isn’t racial. And ain’t no greater athelete in sports than Jordan so the one guy is definitely retarded. Brady is a probably the best all time QB but no one would accuse him of being an athelete, let alone best all time.

I don't think anybody is seriously considering Brady for GOAT. He is not even close to the most athletic QB.
    If it were a voting thing I think Michael Jordan would win in the U.S. but Pele would win a worldwide vote.
    Personally I would probably pick Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders over either of them and even consider Barry Sanders, Jim Thorpe and Mariusz Pudzianowski.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The whole idea on a cost/benefit basis is simply ludicrous.

Since when did cost matter? Benefit has been justified with
    1. Its a matter of national pride
    2. Its a matter of national security
    3. If it saves just one life
    4. Think of the children
    5. Its who we are as Americans

to gouge the public for outrageously expensive programs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think you are imagining the pressures at the anchor points. Waves and Tides are going to push and pull, for hundreds/thousands of miles. And all the pressure will be exerted at the 2 ends.
    No material will be take that.

THIS ^^^ For a real world example, look at what happened to the boom on the experimental apparatus to collect floating plastic in the ocean - and that was barely a kilometer long

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Okay, Okay.
    Many of the Green New Deal proposals violate the laws of physics.
    It doesn't matter because a Democrat congress can repeal any laws they want and pass new ones.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, Okay.
    Many of the Green New Deal proposals violate the laws of physics.
    It doesn't matter because a Democrat congress can repeal any laws they want and pass new ones.
    Good thing there weren't any Democrats with a pen and a phone around in Isaac Newton's day or we might not have any laws of physics today!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Since when did cost matter? Benefit has been justified with
    1. Its a matter of national pride
    2. Its a matter of national security
    3. If it saves just one life
    4. Think of the children
    5. Its who we are as Americans

to gouge the public for outrageously expensive programs.

Yes, you are right. I forgot about the children. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom