• ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    obviously another cop aren't you.

i have been a member of this site for almost a year now. don't post a lot, just was bored today. i generally use the site as a reference. i am 48 years old, have been reloading since i was 6 years old, have served in military and probably know more about guns than most on here. if you people want to consider me a newbie, all i can say is gfy.

and ElsiePeaRN, you say generalization, it is my opinion, which I am entitled to. You like to say generalization so that somehow it makes what I am saying untrue. That may work for you and your buddies. Apparently many on here agree with me, does that make you mad?

If this forum is just a gathering place for rude cops, then maybe I will stay away, or maybe I will just continue to play. Maybe you should have a pool to see how long i last too.
    Oh.....
    Excuse us Mr. Keith.
    Or can we just call you Elmer. ;)
    Perhaps you're "overqualified" to post here.
    I'm sure there are several other forums where "Experts" like you are welcomed. :dunno:

BTW
    I'll join the pool.
    If you posted here more often you'd see what a safe bet it is. :rolleyes:

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Sounds like you've got it all figured out. And if you know more than most here, why do you even bother? Thanks for stopping by and gracing us with your presence.
    Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realize that I, being a "newbie" am supposed to take insults from all you "public servents" without responding.

It's the cops on here who have been throwing insults, not me. Pretty pathetic the way they act. I may be a newbie, but it's they who need to grow up, I mean c'mon, look at that pic denny had to dig up, how childish is that?

All i did was voice my opinion, guess freedom of speech doesn't apply when you are saying something that a cop doesn't want to hear.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realize that I, being a "newbie" am supposed to take insults from all you "public servents" without responding.

It's the cops on here who have been throwing insults, not me. Pretty pathetic the way they act. I may be a newbie, but it's they who need to grow up, I mean c'mon, look at that pic denny had to dig up, how childish is that?

All i did was voice my opinion, guess freedom of speech doesn't apply when you are saying something that a cop doesn't want to hear.

No one said you are new to guns, you just just new here. You may have signed up a year ago, but you obviously don't know the members that well and that's what makes you a "newbie."

Stick around and post more. You'd be surprised at how you will agree with your "enemies."

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You can say what you want, they can say what they want. When you make a broad generalization people tend to get upset. Here's an example.

I have had 2 stereos stolen out of my car by black males.

If i go to black expo this year with a bull horn and say, "YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE...YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CAR STEREO THEIVES!!!" I shouldn't be surprised if i get a less than welcome reception. Making broad generalizations always leads to disaster.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Part of the deal on a forum like this is to know who is who. You have gotten into it now with probably the two most open-minded cops on this forum. That's what the newbie reference was about. Not saying you can't take people on around here, nothing wrong with that. It's just that putting those guys in the "typical cop" category illustrates that you don't know much about the way they usually approach these discussions.

Strong suggestion: back off a little and slow your roll. I certainly don't have the opinion you're a jerk, I think maybe you just got caught up in a moment that has generated its own momentum. Slow it a little and feel your way around.

Perhaps this guide to users will help:

Bill of Rights: Total flame artist, don't get on this guy's bad side or he'll come down on you with both feet.

Scutter: Total teddy bear - he actually LIKES to be insulted.

E5Ranger: Chester Milquetoast wussyboy - feel free to challenge him to a physical confrontation - he'll leave you alone after that.

Rambone: He's okay, but WAY too much trust in government

Fletch: Nice guy, not too bright

CarmelHP: Same as Fletch

j706: I think he might be your kind of cop

Benny: You should challenge him to neg rep you - see if he's got the guts

Anyway, hope that helps.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    You can say what you want, they can say what they want. When you make a broad generalization people tend to get upset. Here's an example.

I have had 2 stereos stolen out of my car by black males.

If i go to black expo this year with a bull horn and say, "YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE...YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CAR STEREO THEIVES!!!" I shouldn't be surprised if i get a less than welcome reception. Making broad generalizations always leads to disaster.
    Here is the problem, you people just aren't smart enough to know that I am just having fun f***ing with you. we can do this all night! I am busy the rest of the week, so please make the most of tonight.:ar15:

i could not care less how much negative rep you give me.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Here is the problem, you people just aren't smart enough to know that I am just having fun f***ing with you. we can do this all night! I am busy the rest of the week, so please make the most of tonight.:ar15:

You're going to end up as a "Shooter" before I get to have MY fun F-ing with you.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    LOL!

Part of the deal on a forum like this is to know who is who. You have gotten into it now with probably the two most open-minded cops on this forum. That's what the newbie reference was about. Not saying you can't take people on around here, nothing wrong with that. It's just that putting those guys in the "typical cop" category illustrates that you don't know much about the way they usually approach these discussions.

Strong suggestion: back off a little and slow your roll. I certainly don't have the opinion you're a jerk, I think maybe you just got caught up in a moment that has generated its own momentum. Slow it a little and feel your way around.

Bill of Rights: Total flame artist, don't get on this guy's bad side or he'll come down on you with both feet.

E5Ranger: Chester Milquetoast wussyboy - feel free to challenge him to a physical confrontation - he'll leave you alone after that.

Anyway, hope that helps.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Anyway, hope that helps.

:lmfao: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Well, that's too bad.

BTW, Dross gets the post of the day award.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Awww dang you got us! None of us are here for entertainment purposes, in fact it's very business-like and the fact that you would argue with us is VERY concerning indeed. I'm sure several people won't be able to sleep tonight. Oh man, joke's on us for sure...

:ingo:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

so, just to put this in layman's terms so even the mods can understand it ......

what your saying is, your just here to TROLL? :D

OH VUPDBLUE!!! Calling VUPDBLUE :):

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    he needs a bat signal.

batsignalnonsence.jpg

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    so, just to put this in layman's terms so even the mods can understand it ......

what your saying is, your just here to TROLL? :D

OH VUPDBLUE!!! Calling VUPDBLUE :):
    No, I am not a troll. I generally use the site for reference, or shopping. I historically haven't done a lot of posting. I simply posted my opinion about this, then all hell broke loose. I didn't have a lot else to do today. I am not one to let someone elses insult of me be the last word and it has been fun.

It is dissapointing to see our finest getting all worked up over something like this.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    No, I am not a troll. I generally use the site for reference, or shopping. I historically haven't done a lot of posting. I simply posted my opinion about this, then all hell broke loose. I didn't have a lot else to do today. I am not one to let someone elses insult of me be the last word and it has been fun.

It is dissapointing to see our finest getting all worked up over something like this.

let the record show that I didnt call you a troll. I used the word troll as in the act of trolling. and i was asking.

Top Bottom