• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Your attitude is fetid. I neg repped you for your Comment to LJ due to the lack of respect that you have shown. You are like only the 3rd person I have neg repped Cherry. Learn some manners or bugger off.

P.S. The neg rep you tried to pass back to me is gray...

What I don't make the list?!
    WTF...

Haven't quite got a fix on you yet.

Did you call the guy a cherry?

Am I speaking to fellow paratrooper? Ex-paratrooper in my old-ass case.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Haven't quite got a fix on you yet.

Did you call the guy a cherry?

Am I speaking to fellow paratrooper? Ex-paratrooper in my old-ass case.

Yeah I just called him/her a Cherry...

You are half right. I have wings but did not go to the School to get them... ;)

I'll give you a hint, Garryowen... :D

Haven't got a Fix on me?!
    I have been here since '08...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Part of the deal on a forum like this is to know who is who. You have gotten into it now with probably the two most open-minded cops on this forum. That's what the newbie reference was about. Not saying you can't take people on around here, nothing wrong with that. It's just that putting those guys in the "typical cop" category illustrates that you don't know much about the way they usually approach these discussions.

Strong suggestion: back off a little and slow your roll. I certainly don't have the opinion you're a jerk, I think maybe you just got caught up in a moment that has generated its own momentum. Slow it a little and feel your way around.

Perhaps this guide to users will help:

Bill of Rights: Total flame artist, don't get on this guy's bad side or he'll come down on you with both feet.

Scutter: Total teddy bear - he actually LIKES to be insulted.

E5Ranger: Chester Milquetoast wussyboy - feel free to challenge him to a physical confrontation - he'll leave you alone after that.

Rambone: He's okay, but WAY too much trust in government

Fletch: Nice guy, not too bright

CarmelHP: Same as Fletch

j706: I think he might be your kind of cop

Benny: You should challenge him to neg rep you - see if he's got the guts

Anyway, hope that helps.
    343-animated_gifdoglaugh.gif

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Wow!~ Go out to a meeting and dinner and come home to find a red badge (verrry impressive, this guy really is an expert!), the ban hammer (wasn't expecting this one to go that far!) and an immortal dross post (I aspire to make that list some day.)

I'd like to nominate dross's guide to INGO users for sticky status in the welcome section :D It will create some very entertaining results :)

Maxsec

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Your attitude is fetid. I neg repped you for your Comment to LJ due to the lack of respect that you have shown. You are like only the 3rd person I have neg repped Cherry. Learn some manners or bugger off.

P.S. The neg rep you tried to pass back to me is gray...

If you would bother to read the post that I was replying to, you would realize that my comments were not out of line.

What those cops did was totally out of line. The only way to stop this behavior is with a zero tolerance policy for cops. Any cop found quilty of using excessive force should be fired, period. Those cops have lost all credibility and trust with the public.

The mentality of the police needs to change, the code of protecting the other cops has got to go. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen a lot of examples of police brutality on the internet. In each of them there is one common denominator, the other cops on the scene either stood and watched or help beat up the person themselves. None of them came to the aid of the innocent victim of police brutality, none of them. This says a lot about the problems within the police forces of this country.

Cops should be required to abide by a higher standard then the rest of us. If anything it's the opposite. And this has to change.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    If you would bother to read the post that I was replying to, you would realize that my comments were not out of line.

Wrong again! LJ was simply saying she wanted to know both sides of the story before passing judgment. There was absolutely no call for your response. Inappropriate and ...yeah, "fetid." I like that word.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen a lot of examples of police brutality on the internet.
    Ah yes, the good 'ol internet. The land of internet where all that is shown is real. I love this world where all things recorded are an accurate representation of what happened with no biases from either side. May we all one day find our way into this wonderful place. A place where a video showing a dead ET body on Youtube is ACTUALLY a dead ET.

Edit: I do want to make it clear that there are obvious cases of misconduct on the Internet. However, saying that I see ANYTHING on the internet to prove a point does nothing to help solidify your position.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Ah yes, the good 'ol internet. The land of internet where all that is shown is real. I love this world where all things recorded are an accurate representation of what happened with no biases from either side. May we all one day find our way into this wonderful place. A place where a video showing a dead ET body on Youtube is ACTUALLY a dead ET.
    WHAT???
    Are you trying to tell us that the Internet would lie???
    HERESY!!
    BLASPHEMY!!!
    Hanging's too good for you!
    Electrocution's too good for you!
    You should be burned at the stake!!

Or at least sentenced to spent the next twenty years as a Cop.

Yeah!! That's worse than death. :eek:
    That'll teach ya!!

Maxsec

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010

Edit: I do want to make it clear that there are obvious cases of misconduct on the Internet. However, saying that I see ANYTHING on the internet to prove a point does nothing to help solidify your position.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't quote me out of context.

Let me repeat this statement again, then maybe it will sink into your thick pigheaded scull.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen a lot of examples of police brutality on the internet. In each of them there is one common denominator, the other cops on the scene either stood and watched or helpled beat up the person themselves. None of them came to the aid of the innnocent victim of police brutality, none of them.

This is my position. I have yet to see a video that doesn't support this position.

Maybe you should try and find a video of a cop helping the victim of police brutality, so that I might see the error of my ways. And when you are doing this, please count the number of videos when a cop assists the victim and when he assists in the burtality.

Thanks.

Edit: I realize that not all victims of police brutality are innocent, but once they are down and handcuffed then the brutality has to stop.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I did read your other posts and the entire thread. I suggest you re-read the prior comments.
    Your post to LJ was Rancid and Cowardly.
    You deliberately posted a Hurtful Comment to a Member just because they said they wanted to know both sides of the Story...
    WTF?!

What those cops did was totally out of line. The only way to stop this behavior is with a zero tolerance policy for cops. Any cop found quilty of using excessive force should be fired, period. Those cops have lost all credibility and trust with the public.

The mentality of the police needs to change, the code of protecting the other cops has got to go. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've seen a lot of examples of police brutality on the internet. In each of them there is one common denominator, the other cops on the scene either stood and watched or help beat up the person themselves. None of them came to the aid of the innocent victim of police brutality, none of them. This says a lot about the problems within the police forces of this country.

Cops should be required to abide by a higher standard then the rest of us. If anything it's the opposite. And this has to change.

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle of that is the Reality of the Event. Police Brutality does happen, however, it is far less common than what some would like to believe. Let the facts be shown then Crucify who needs to be crucified, be that the caller, the person in cuffs, the LEOs involved, or the Agency/Government...

I seem to remember being taught something like Innocent, until proven Guilty somewhere...
    Before you call me a Lover of Swine you might want to research that just a Tad.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle of that is the Reality of the Event. Police Brutality does happen, however, it is far less common than what some would like to believe. Let the facts be shown then Crucify who needs to be crucified, be that the caller, the person in cuffs, the LEOs involved, or the Agency/Government...

I seem to remember being taught something like Innocent, until proven Guilty somewhere...
    :+1:

Top Bottom