• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    No, I am not a troll. I generally use the site for reference, or shopping. I historically haven't done a lot of posting. I simply posted my opinion about this, then all hell broke loose. I didn't have a lot else to do today. I am not one to let someone elses insult of me be the last word and it has been fun.

It is dissapointing to see our finest getting all worked up over something like this.

You may want to rethink your posting style if you use this place for shopping...I really doubt too many people are going to want to deal with someone with a red badge.

Just a thought.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The jury will ignore the label of "troll." Objection is sustained.
    Point of order Your Honor.
    The witness, Mr Ranger, has, I believe, used the expression "Troll" in the past as a noun as well.
    How can we be sure that he is being completely honest in this case?
    Might we not entertain the possibility that he was indeed referring to the Defendant as a Troll in this instance?
    After all, he has shown a propensity toward such conduct in the past. :D

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    You may want to rethink your posting style if you use this place for shopping...I really doubt too many people are going to want to deal with someone with a red badge.

Just a thought.
    I guess I will just have to make sure I don't purchase anything from cops like you.

I will display my red badge proudly. I got it for standing up to jerks. If a normal citizen has a problem with it, all I gotta do is direct them to this thread, or they can see my ebay rating.

Can't believe you actually think you are hurting me. You think a little too highly of yourself.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I guess I will just have to make sure I don't purchase anything from cops like you.

I will display my red badge proudly. I got it for standing up to jerks. If a normal citizen has a problem with it, all I gotta do is direct them to this thread, or they can see my ebay rating.

Can't believe you actually think you are hurting me. You think a little too highly of yourself.

INGO, one of the few places where you can be labeled both a cop and a cop basher within the same thread and I am neither of those things.

This isn't the first time this has happened either.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Damn cops, what good are they? Bashing newbies and gettin them all upset and stuff. All of you LEO's should be ashamed of yourself.:laugh:
    Does that include the retired ones too?
    Cause I'm gonna have to go out and buy some new shame.
    I used all of mine up over the years. ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Here is the problem, you people just aren't smart enough to know that I am just having fun f***ing with you. we can do this all night! I am busy the rest of the week, so please make the most of tonight.:ar15:

i could not care less how much negative rep you give me.

Since you admit to trolling, you can take the next two weeks off. Let this serve as the public warning that further behavior of this type from anyone will result in expulsion.

:mods:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    stop-hammer-time-300x225.jpg

hammertime.gif

(^^^By the way, Scutter, that gif gets my vote as your new avatar...Or VUPD's)

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    newbie here too..

Well, this is the message you left with it:
    More negative rep for you. What are you, 19 years old? Geez. Grow up. Newbie.

You calling me a newbie, you have only been a member since February! LOL What are you, 18 years old?

Pal, YOU need to take a "Time Out" or something?:dunno:

I'm a newbie/rookie/or whatever also=Low time in-Low post count. I'm going on 57 YEARS OLD-not a 19 year old.

The Cops on this forum are for the most part, straight up Guys/Gals. You're not going make any traction by slamming them all.:twocents:

Think about it---How does any LEO benefit themselves by supporting bad behavior by other LEO's??

A GOOD Cop/or Citizen for that matter, will weigh in all the FACTS before making any decisions.
    BTW: More RED rep. to you from me! (Your rep. icon has been removed for your posts):nopity::nopity:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Pal, YOU need to take a "Time Out" or something?:dunno:

I'm a newbie/rookie/or whatever also=Low time in-Low post count. I'm going on 57 YEARS OLD-not a 19 year old.

The Cops on this forum are for the most part, straight up Guys/Gals. You're not going make any traction by slamming them all.:twocents:

Think about it---How does any LEO benefit themselves by supporting bad behavior by other LEO's??

A GOOD Cop/or Citizen for that matter, will weigh in all the FACTS before making any decisions.
    BTW: More RED rep. to you from me! (Your rep. icon has been removed for your posts):nopity::nopity:

See post #190.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    So you are saying that the police should abuse this person on the chance that he might wake up? What the hell kind of cop/person are you? They are suppose to serve and protect, not to harrass and injure.

For someone who doesn't know what happened, you sure are spending a lot of time and effort defending the pigs in the video.

Your attitude is fetid. I neg repped you for your Comment to LJ due to the lack of respect that you have shown. You are like only the 3rd person I have neg repped Cherry. Learn some manners or bugger off.

P.S. The neg rep you tried to pass back to me is gray...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Part of the deal on a forum like this is to know who is who. You have gotten into it now with probably the two most open-minded cops on this forum. That's what the newbie reference was about. Not saying you can't take people on around here, nothing wrong with that. It's just that putting those guys in the "typical cop" category illustrates that you don't know much about the way they usually approach these discussions.

Strong suggestion: back off a little and slow your roll. I certainly don't have the opinion you're a jerk, I think maybe you just got caught up in a moment that has generated its own momentum. Slow it a little and feel your way around.

Perhaps this guide to users will help:

Bill of Rights: Total flame artist, don't get on this guy's bad side or he'll come down on you with both feet.

Scutter: Total teddy bear - he actually LIKES to be insulted.

E5Ranger: Chester Milquetoast wussyboy - feel free to challenge him to a physical confrontation - he'll leave you alone after that.

Rambone: He's okay, but WAY too much trust in government

Fletch: Nice guy, not too bright

CarmelHP: Same as Fletch

j706: I think he might be your kind of cop

Benny: You should challenge him to neg rep you - see if he's got the guts

Anyway, hope that helps.

What I don't make the list?!
    WTF...

Top Bottom