• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Then start cleaning up your house. As I said, as long as cops cover for each other, none of them get any respect from me.

I read some of your other post. You are exactly what I am talking about, nothing but defending any actions of another cop.

Thats me, Mr. Coverup. In fact, a cop buddy of mine has Jimmy Hoffa's body buried in his back yard. Which buddy and which yard you ask? I'll never tell because he's a cop and I'm covering for him.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Thats me, Mr. Coverup. In fact, a cop buddy of mine has Jimmy Hoffa's body buried in his back yard. Which buddy and which yard you ask? I'll never tell because he's a cop and I'm covering for him.
    Mr. Coverup is just awesome:rockwoot:

Guess he needs to read a few more of your post. I always got the feeling you tried being fair according to the situation.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I think it would also be safe to assume the the prisoner resisted.

I think it would be safe to assume that YOU would assume that.

Besides, like has been said MANY MANY times here already, even IF he resisted BEFORE he was subdued & cuffed it doesn't justify them dragging him down the stairs & dropping him on his face AFTER he was subdued & cuffed.

Here we go again. :rolleyes: I respect the people who pay my salary, but that respect stops when they start making blanket bull**** statements on the internet.

:rolleyes:

You left out the part of his post that said "Not all cops are bad".

Even in the part you quoted he said "a lot of cops". Not ALL, but SOME or A LOT.

It's not "bashing" if it's true.

I agree with the next part of his post that said "the good ones need to start calling out the bads ones, they refuse to, so they get all lumped together". It's hard to trust any cops when SO MANY will circle the wagons to protect their colleagues bad behavior.

Do you think it's OK to drag a person who is cuffed & limp down the stairs & then drop him on his face?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So you are saying that the police should abuse this person on the chance that he might wake up? What the hell kind of cop/person are you? They are suppose to serve and protect, not to harrass and injure.

1. I am saying we should wait to hear from the police that were involved in this before I speculate. Others are free to speculate as this is the Internet.

2. I am not a cop.

3. I am not saying the cops did not screw up by dragging this kids down the stairs but I want to hear from the cops what they say happened.

4. I am the kind of person who believes in due process, even for cops.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Frank, I am not sure how professional it is of you, being a cop, to even be commenting as you do on this forum. I am sure your superiors would tell you to desist any posting that had to do with police actions.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here we go again. :rolleyes: I respect the people who pay my salary, but that respect stops when they start making blanket bull**** statements on the internet.

I found the problem.

the-internet-demotivational-poster-1207941575.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    1. I am saying we should wait to hear from the police that were involved in this before I speculate. Others are free to speculate as this is the Internet.

2. I am not a cop.

3. I am not saying the cops did not screw up by dragging this kids down the stairs but I want to hear from the cops what they say happened.

4. I am the kind of person who believes in due process, even for cops.

did you get picked to represent a cop in an up coming case or something? because this seems totally oposit for what you usually say on here about cops. lol

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I read some of your other post. You are exactly what I am talking about, nothing but defending any actions of another cop.

You didn't read enough of them, then.

Posting "blanket BS," as Frank put it, and BS judgments based on limited info won't get you very far 'round these parts.

Frank is one of the good guys.

Frank, I am not sure how professional it is of you, being a cop, to even be commenting as you do on this forum. I am sure your superiors would tell you to desist any posting that had to do with police actions.

Now, you stop that! Some of us like to see Frank's posts.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Then start cleaning up your house. As I said, as long as cops cover for each other, none of them get any respect from me.

Well........
    It appears that the General Population has the vast majority of criminals, rapists, murderers, and plain scum bags.
    How about you cleaning that mess up yourself.
    As long as you ignore the problem and crap on the Police every chance you have it will just get worse.
    Of course it's a lot easier to just sit at your computer and whine about it.

Carry on. :rolleyes:

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011

I think that the fact that he continues to hang around this forum and attempts to shed some light on LE operations, despite the venom and hatred directed towards him and his fellow officers simply due to his profession, says volumes about his good character. You trying to silence his freedom of speech as an American citizen says volumes about your character as well, no matter how you are trying to do it.

I think it's good that an officer shares his perspective. Why you wish for the police to operate in secrecy is beyond me. Perhaps you are confused. It does take some mental expenditure to be able to think of people as individuals, rather than taking the intellectually lazy route of lumping an entire group together.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    UncleMike, if those damn cops would quit bothering us we could clean up some of the masses, but then everyone would call us vigilantes and demand our arrest
    Yeah..
    It's a Catch 22.
    Damned if you do.
    Damned if you don't

Of course that's exactly what Cops live with every day.
    They get crapped on if they do something.
    They get crapped on if they do nothing.
    :dunno:
    People get real tired of being crapped on.
    Especially when the "crappers" expect you to die for them if necessary. :rolleyes:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Yeah..
    It's a Catch 22.
    Damned if you do.
    Damned if you don't

Of course that's exactly what Cops live with every day.
    They get crapped on if they do something.
    They get crapped on if they do nothing.
    :dunno:
    People get real tired of being crapped on.
    Especially when the "crappers" expect you to die for them if necessary. :rolleyes:

It IS a chosen profession.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    UncleMike, how do you propose we clean up that mess ourselves? Do you suggest we call the police, or are you advocating the Paul Kersey method?
    You profess to be capable of making your own decisions.
    You decide what course to take.
    Just remember that with every decision, comes consequences.
    Just be prepared to live with the results of your decisions.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

you have Frank pegged wrong. I dont agree with everything he says, just like no one here agrees with everything I say, but I can state that I personally have no doubt that Frank is a good cop. I have never met him, but I have met people who consider him a friend, and I trust their judgement and also if you really did read all of Franks post it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure out he doesnt go along with the status quot when it come to his police work. so pretty much what im saying is your comment is baseless & full of poo.

Top Bottom