• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    That's OK. He probably didn't notice that I said anything.

I know how to get his attention...

Milla-Jovovich_1.png

That should work.

:D

Present and accounted for! You know how to get my attention :D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thank you for improving this thread with pictures of Milla.

Much appreciated. There has never been a thread anywhere on the internet that could not be improved in such manner.

:naughty:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Hmm, undecided. IF the video is all original and not hacked up, then its still questionable. I will not defend any cop for brutality, but picking him up by his throat vs. a hand under the jaw to lift a passed out person is different. Also, I did not see them drag him down the stairs, just a little at the bottom of the steps, I sure would like to see the rest of this footage. I did see a cops hand under his arm to help lift the passed out person.
    Handcuffs? Needed? Uh, yes. Do u want a drunk to wake up and flail arms around, then he is assaulting a cop. I feel he should have been handcuffed and strapped to a stretcher and removed. Down side is my taxes need to go up more due to this type of stupidity going on.
    I guess I'm just opinionated and don't feel that LEOs are around to babysit idiots who cannot take care of themselves.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Also, if you watch the news cast, at 1:06 when he's "picked up by his throat" look at the officer on the right side, he takes the "victim's" arm to help get him up on his feet. Yes, there's a hand on his neck. Doesn't look to me like that hand was used to "pick him up." THAT's why I don't want to judge based on this newscast alone. They only show parts of what happened. Where's the victim? Did he talk to the news channel?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Did I say CG?? No, I said FAKE. There's a difference.

Haha, OK...So, what do you think could have been fake and how do you justify dragging someone's face across the concrete while they are cuffed and passed out or are you saying that is the fake part and the whole video was just a figment of our imagination?

Excuse my excessive cop bashing-ish questions right now.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Haha, OK...So, what do you think could have been fake and how do you justify dragging someone's face across the concrete while they are cuffed and passed out or are you saying that is the fake part and the whole video was just a figment of our imagination?

Excuse my excessive cop bashing-ish questions right now.

Did I at any point say it was justified to drag someone face first across concrete? Show me where I said that. ALL I said was I was not going to jump into this circus and pass judgement until AFTER BOTH sides of the story had been told. Show us the whole video with no parts missing. We have this person's word for it what happened. I don't know her. Does anyone here know her? So why take HER word like it's the gospel truth that this kid was passed out at her doorstep? Because he looks passed out?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Obviously the video isn't a figment of anyone's imagination. All I'm saying is that events might have occured differently then they appear to have occured in that video. If they did, then THAT, in my opinion, makes the video fake and worthless.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    He was allegedly intoxicated and does not remember anything that happened.

ok, so where are any of the other people seen in the video? :dunno: I'm not saying what the cops did is right. I wasn't there, I don't know the situation, I don't know what the hell happened.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Did I at any point say it was justified to drag someone face first across concrete? Show me where I said that. ALL I said was I was not going to jump into this circus and pass judgement until AFTER BOTH sides of the story had been told. Show us the whole video with no parts missing. We have this person's word for it what happened. I don't know her. Does anyone here know her? So why take HER word like it's the gospel truth that this kid was passed out at her doorstep? Because he looks passed out?

Show me where I took her word for anything and I'll show you where I said you thought it was justified to drag someone face first across the concrete.

I don't give a rat's ass what she had to say about the parts THAT WEREN'T SHOWN IN THE VIDEO. They are irrelevant IMO.

But guess what? There IS a video of police officers dragging someone's lifeless body/face across the concrete and that was not fake.

What part of that is so hard to understand? I don't think I can spell it out any better, yet you need another side of the story for events that I'm not even mentioning.:scratch:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I guess us women should just stay out of men's thread's about how mean the police are in video's huh? We just don't understand anything about not blindly believing a video that we can't even see in it's entirety.

I'm officially done with this thread. Have fun guys

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    At 33 seconds of the video clip you could see from the new channels monitor the video was much longer? Or cutt and fitted to make better news? This is the guestapo at it again!

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    I'd like to see the entire video myself.

If it turns out to be what it looks like in the clip, then charges need to be filed.

I always thought that allowing a PD to investigate itself was a bit like letting the cat guard the mouse.

Top Bottom