Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The "factions" down in that neighborhood have been warring for a couple weeks. Just yesterday at roll call we were urged to use caution down there. We were told it's only a matter of time till a bunch of bodies start turning up. Yesterday.

Do these "factions" have a heavy female count? 3 females and one male killed. I can't possibly envision, but would guess it would take a special killer to kill 3 women unless they were a threat?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do these "factions" have a heavy female count? 3 females and one male killed. I can't possibly envision, but would guess it would take a special killer to kill 3 women unless they were a threat?

I don't know if special is the right word. It would take someone with absolutely no regard for human life to casually execute 4 people. I guess when you feel like your life doesn't matter, it's not a stretch to think nobody else's does either.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I know nothing about this case. In general though, sometimes one or two people are targeted and the rest are just cleaning up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Nothing special about them.
    You are looking at this through your eyes and thought process.
    There is little to no regard for life with these A$$ Hats.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Denny, you know I have been around here for like 5 minutes and I have not seen nearly as much as you but, like you, not much shocks me anymore. I'll never forget my first homicide scene but there are many that I have already forgotten. The only ones that stick in my memory are the especially heinous or violent ones, and I'm not sure that is a good thing.

It is mildly amusing that when I go to out of town training with multiple (smaller) agencies, the first question I usually get is if I have ever worked a homicide or seen any violent crimes.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Denny, you know I have been around here for like 5 minutes and I have not seen nearly as much as you but, like you, not much shocks me anymore. I'll never forget my first homicide scene but there are many that I have already forgotten. The only ones that stick in my memory are the especially heinous or violent ones, and I'm not sure that is a good thing.

It is mildly amusing that when I go to out of town training with multiple (smaller) agencies, the first question I usually get is if I have ever worked a homicide or seen any violent crimes.
    All my shock ran out years ago. I have seen a lot and heard about even more so nothing really surprises me any more.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    To my mind, one of the most horrific things of being cop is having to wade into such a pool of s**t and not being able to time travel in order to stop it.

Let's hope those responsible will be brought to answer for it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I hated getting brain matter all over my boots and tracking it into my car's floormats. That sucks. Watching turkey buzzards picking apart a dead infant. Walking through a Christmas Day homicide scene trying not to get blood on my boots, there was so much blood that it would have made Freddy Kruger blush. I've forgotten more homicide scenes than I can keep track of. Some departments will go their entire career without seeing one. Sometimes I envy them then sometimes I think I'd be bored.

Top Bottom