Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just to review:
    4 individuals brutally murdered, rough neighborhood with recent violence.
    All victims had mugshots and Facebook accounts.
    Neighbors "knew nothing" when talking to police, although some said "good people" and some said "drugs".
    Drug related? Those of us not investigating the murders do not know, but the Magic 8-Ball says, "Signs point to yes."
    Lets face it, ransacked house and 4 dead bodies were not the result of a Girl Scout Cookie debt.
    Wrong house? Possible. But who does this? People looking for drugs? Money? Drug money? Was someone "disrespected" and no witnesses left?

What I do know, I hope IMPD finds who did this and they end up in the court of the 21st century version of Judge Roy Bean.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    So what are you trying to say?

I was saying that murder victim Tiara Turner's facebook page is under "Tiara Richardson" and I posted a photo from her page, and mentioned that other photos show people flashing gang signs.

It says on the page that she lives in Georgia, but it's the same woman. A lot of her stuff reference Indianapolis, she's also friends with a couple of the victims on facebook. I had second thoughts about posting something about a dead person.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was saying that murder victim Tiara Turner's facebook page is under "Tiara Richardson" and I posted a photo from her page, and mentioned that other photos show people flashing gang signs.

It says on the page that she lives in Georgia, but it's the same woman. A lot of her stuff reference Indianapolis. I had second thoughts about posting something about a dead person.

Well, we are dissecting those deceased peoples lives right now. Anything they post on open Forum is, well, Open

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thats good. You 1st have to be gainfully "Employed" and pay taxes.

Not really. I have a few brother-in-laws that hardly work at all and they get big refunds back. Earned Income Credit and a few kids adds up.

Those of us that work a ton and get taxed through the nose only get a fraction back.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Aw man, 1911ly caught me.

Stop posting facts, facts will not be accepted in this thread, absolutely nothing should point out this was drug related as there are two posters on this thread that refuse to see the obvious...

Thanks for posting the pic, glad I got to have a quick look.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Ok....I'll say it.........I'll say it........

drugs, drug related, drugs were a contributing factor,

there, I said it. Prove me wrong

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Does why this happened really matter right now in this public debate, or whatever this is?

Is right now the time for the "live by the sword, die by the sword" coldness.

Nobody in IMPD is saying anything(I would guess) because they're investigating a quadruple homicide.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Does why this happened really matter right now in this public debate, or whatever this is?

Is right now the time for the "live by the sword, die by the sword" coldness.

Nobody in IMPD is saying anything(I would guess) because they're investigating a quadruple homicide.

In a way yes it does.
    But, in a way it does not really matter as nobody can do a darn thing to set this issue right.

Top Bottom