• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coreman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    McCordsville
    Just curious gang: any idea when it opens. We're big fans of the Carmel location but I venture down south every once and a while for work.

Hammertime—if you're in McCordsville, you're going to have a hike to get to work!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Just curious gang: any idea when it opens. We're big fans of the Carmel location but I venture down south every once and a while for work.

Hammertime—if you're in McCordsville, you're going to have a hike to get to work!

My thoughts exactly, that'll be a lengthy drive (more traffic than anything else) every day.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    With someone on the inside maybe INGO will get some idea of how Point Blank values their employees?? Congrats Hammertime. I'll keep an eye out for you when I stop by.. You working days or evenings, or do you know yet..
    To answer another question I was told they were anticipating opening on the 8th of November.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer- Certified M&P armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    With someone on the inside maybe INGO will get some idea of how Point Blank values their employees?? Congrats Hammertime. I'll keep an eye out for you when I stop by.. You working days or evenings, or do you know yet..
    To answer another question I was told they were anticipating opening on the 8th of November.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

Very nice, even earlier then I'd heard! Glad to hear it :)

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville

There are already half a dozen INGOers that work at the Carmel location.

A lot of us are older and this is a part time or "fun job" for us. I have the luxury of not ever even checking my pay stub. There are younger folks too, they work there to supplement their income. But we still appreciate the "you get what you pay for" barbs, keep 'em coming...

For the record. Point Blank Management treats us well. The owner knows everyone by name and he's a good guy to work for. No complaints.

There is no set opening date for Greenwood yet. When there is, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    As you drive between Walmart and Gander, you hit Wilson. Take a left and go past the small curve and there is a building being constructed, right before you get to the Holiday Inn Express. That's the place. If you're familiar with the Carmel location, the front of the building should look familiar. At least that's my assumption of where it's at, after driving around that area the other day checking things out.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The GW store is between the hotels that are behind the Gander Mountain. The hotel to the north end is a Holiday Inn Express. The one to the south is some kind of extended stay place. There's a trade union hall / training facility just to the south of that.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Is it actually open for business? I drove back there a couple weeks ago and there was no signage but I'm sure I found it, under construction.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    If it's the first week of November,

Give or take...

We'll be doing a "soft opening" again. Basically, we'll just open the doors to customers. Greenwood employees have been working in Carmel, so ramp up time will be minimal. Maybe the Grand Opening will coincide with Black Friday?

Store is pretty much ready to go. Just got to get everything in it. No issues like we had with the parking lot in Carmel.

I'll let everyone here know when...

Top Bottom