• ...and so much more!
  • Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I just stopped in. Nice spacious place. Has that "new car smell". :) The range looks nice. I didn't have time today, but will likely take a few things to shoot later this week.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is the range pistol caliber only or do they allow rifles caliber as well?

Rifle and pistol calibers, though I'm not sure of the specifics. I know I've taken my AR-15 a few times (.223/5.56) and I believe they have rifles for rent that are .308/7.62, but that's all I'm aware of for sure.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Rifle and pistol calibers, though I'm not sure of the specifics. I know I've taken my AR-15 a few times (.223/5.56) and I believe they have rifles for rent that are .308/7.62, but that's all I'm aware of for sure.

Specifics would be anything .308 or smaller. No Armor Pen, and no Incendiary or Tracer rounds. Outside of that, pretty much everything is welcome. Full-Auto: OK, NFA items: OK (With stamp)

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Went to PBGREENWOOD today. Shot my sub 2000 gen2 for the first time. The gun is awesome. Super accurate from the factory. The staff at PB were very friendly as was the range officer. I will be back.

cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    Stopped by today and the place looks GREAT.. Friendly staff and of course the range is top notch.. Looking forward to spending some time and $$$ there. I'm guessing that the "hiring" may be over with, at least for the moment but someone from PB could possibly comment on that.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Stopped by today and the place looks GREAT.. Friendly staff and of course the range is top notch.. Looking forward to spending some time and $$$ there. I'm guessing that the "hiring" may be over with, at least for the moment but someone from PB could possibly comment on that.

As far as I know, they are looking for 3-4 more part timers.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I was able to use the range today to shoot a couple of rifles I haven't shot in a while. Hammertime (Tyler) checked me in at the counter. Nice guy. The range is nice and well ventilated although it will be interesting to see how well the system works when there are more guns in action. There were only a couple of lanes in use while I was there. I really like the ample lighting there. Other indoor ranges I've been to are poorly lit. The shop is less than 10 minutes from my house and I work from home often so I will be back.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was able to use the range today to shoot a couple of rifles I haven't shot in a while. Hammertime (Tyler) checked me in at the counter. Nice guy. The range is nice and well ventilated although it will be interesting to see how well the system works when there are more guns in action. There were only a couple of lanes in use while I was there. I really like the ample lighting there. Other indoor ranges I've been to are poorly lit. The shop is less than 10 minutes from my house and I work from home often so I will be back.

I'm about double the distance, but I also work from home occasionally, which should help lunch time range visits :)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Full-Auto: OK, NFA items: OK (With stamp)

Are there IRS or ATF agents on staff? Otherwise why do I need to show my tax stamp? Only an IRS or ATF agent has the legal backing to require viewing a TAX Stamp. Do others need to show the receipt where they purchased the firearm they are going to shoot? If not why are NFA items being singled out?
    (BTW Full-Auto is an NFA item.)

Top Bottom