PLEASE come to Tax Day Protests!! This Wed. Apr 15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    @ homeless

Indy.com | Post: Tax protest set for Downtown Noblesville | Indianapolis, Indiana

Its at noon on the s. side of the courthouse, then we are walking to the bridge to throw tea bags in the white river. Be careful carrying on the courthouse lawn though. I'll be wearing a White with tan and olive vertical stripe undershirt W/long sleeve tan over and blue jeans. I "may" have a budge on my right hip but no worries that's just a water bottle...no a hipflask...no a camera...a insulin pack?

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Permits are UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!! PERIOD! We don't have to pay this and that to protest government! IT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION! I'm soooooo sick of this crap I'm seeing all over the news today I'm pissed ABSOLUTELY PISSED!!!!! I just Emailed Fox about their "Anti-Tax" slogan they're pushing. I'm pissed. MSNBC isn't reporting it. CNN said 67% of the people are HAPPY with obamatards handling of TAXES..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! 67% are HAPPY???????????????? HAPPY??????????????? ARE THEY FRIGGIN BLIND??????????????????????

I love my kids
    I love my kids
    I love my kids
    I love my kids
    I love my kids
    I love my kids

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Not the greatest first post but, anyone have any advice on parking downtown?

I'm sure there will be plenty of EVENT parking available for $5 to $20 depending on how close you try to park :rolleyes:

I'm going to try to hit the mall parking by 3pm, but who knows how packed it'll be till we get down there.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    White River Park. Just 2 blocks away and it's free. Or park on Tenth and White River parkway and walk a mile. I know a couple places if that fails but they're small lots and I'm not giving away my secrets! BWAHAHAHA

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    I cannot scout parking but my short walk by the State House showed progress on a stage area.
    ISP and capital police out in force on foot and bicycle.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OBAMA GONNA REWRITE THE TAX CODE???? DOWN WITH THE INCOME TAX!!!!!!!!! STUPID POLITICIANS!!!! THEY JUST DON"T GET IT!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    CNN HEADLINE NEWS WAS MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT NO AFRICAN AMERICANS BEING AT THE RALLY WHEREVER THEY WERE!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO PEOPLE! WE'RE RACISTS BECAUSE BLACKS AREN"T SHOWING UP! WE MUST INVITE THEM, DRAG THEM, FORCE THEM TO BE THERE OR WE"RE RACISTS!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can't wait to get to these tea partys.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    CNN HEADLINE NEWS WAS MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT NO AFRICAN AMERICANS BEING AT THE RALLY WHEREVER THEY WERE!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO PEOPLE! WE'RE RACISTS BECAUSE BLACKS AREN"T SHOWING UP! WE MUST INVITE THEM, DRAG THEM, FORCE THEM TO BE THERE OR WE"RE RACISTS!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can't wait to get to these tea partys.

Why would they want to bite the hand that feeds them?:dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Lafayette was good. I'll post pics of the douche bags netting the tea bags tonight. Heading to Indy now.

Top Bottom