PLEASE come to Tax Day Protests!! This Wed. Apr 15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I saw a few of our black brothers in Indy. One on a bull horn yelling at traffic driving by.

I saw that guy too. A bunch of folks including myself were pretty sure he was a leftie plant. He and his white buddy were yelling some really "radical right" extreme type things to try to get everyone to look like nutjobs.

I have video, will post.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    The Indy TEAPARTY was great. SirRealism, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself. I am sure that several of the head nods I got were from other INGO members. THe cousi I was the guy in the Μολὼν λάβε hat walking the sidewalk. CousilofDave and I even ran into GeneralBumpfire from ARFCOM. My cousin was shooting a bunch of pics of the rally and those are posted up on the Geopol.ning.com site for any one who is a member there. I was thrilled with all the support of everyone who showed up and I hope we can keep everything going, because this is just the start.

Also a thanks to The Meach for hanging out with us at the Noblesville party. We did get to talk to a reporter from the RedStar there, I handed him a copy of the Constitution.

Last edited:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    The Indy TEAPARTY was great. SirRealism, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself.

Good to meet you. Keep posted for more events. Maybe 7/4 in D.C. We need to keep momentum and gather more support against bailouts, pork, and irresponsibility!

Top Bottom