PLEASE come to Tax Day Protests!! This Wed. Apr 15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's time. Prepare for a war of words. Prepare to tell the "man" change or Enter the Dragon. We will kick your asses right out of office. Let your voices be heard. Talk to EVERYONE you see today letting them know why we are protesting and recruit them to help us take back America FOR Americans. The time is now.

It has begun.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Hopefully the people in office will take note. I doubt it. Everyone must do a follow up letter stating "stop the excessive spending or be voted out of office". The politicians will not listen until its been proven to happen to one of their own. Take 'em out at the primary if you can't get them in the general election.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'll be Downtown for the one at the Capitol. Brown leather vest and a wide brimmed hat pulled low. To confuse the facial recognition software...;)

Nice one.

Guys, just remember that if a camera is pointed at you OR a microphone is in front of you, please use some level of filter and be careful about what you say. Say what you mean, but mean what you say.

If you say something you don't mean, it just might be on the 11 news.

See you all there, even if I am a bit late.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    May God Bless you all and keep you safe today. My wife and I are praying for you. The FW Tea Party is on the 17th for some reason, so i won't be out there today.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm planning on coming at 4:30ish. I can't stay very long but I'll be there. Thank God the weather broke and it will be a decent day out.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I'm goin to the one in Noblesville @ noon and mabye to Indy @ 4.

The reason for the maybe is that DNR here has threatened to toss anybody in prison who throws a Tea bag into the white river. And if they think that's gonna stop me they don't know me too well yet.

AND

Rumor is that DHS is gonna be in N-ville taking pictures and taking DL numbers.
    First time somebody asks for ID i'm gonna have the joy of telling a federal agent to lick my magazine. Followed by the joy of getting my face ground into the pavement.

Lets just say that if i'm not back on here by tonight...I'm prolly in Gitmo teaching terrorists "row row row your boat" in the round

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    First time somebody asks for ID i'm gonna have the joy of telling a federal agent to lick my magazine. Followed by the joy of getting my face ground into the pavement.

Lets just say that if i'm not back on here by tonight...I'm prolly in Gitmo teaching terrorists "row row row your boat" in the round

You SO owe me a new keyboard and LCD. Thank goodness I am alone at the shop right now and can clean up the mess quickly...

+1 given.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

The reason for the maybe is that DNR here has threatened to toss anybody in prison who throws a Tea bag into the white river. And if they think that's gonna stop me they don't know me too well yet.

AND

You da MAN! :rockwoot:

They can have my picture. Hell, I'll give them one with me and my kids all holding a gun! I'll even sign it "Go To Hell". If they want my ID, I'll hand them my LTCH.

Boy, if they start that crap up there, you all better not stand for it. I'll revoke your man cards! :p J/K Maybe.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Getting excited now...

If anyone wants these, PM me for the PDF files

IMG_7582.JPG

IMG_7581.JPG

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

AND

I didn't know about the N-ville one... perhaps I can make it up there too.

Indy.com | Post: Tax protest set for Downtown Noblesville | Indianapolis, Indiana

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Meach,

I didn't know about the Noblesville Party. Can you get me some info and I will try to show up before heading to Indy.

I will have my wingman with me, and the weather is a shame because the news wont be able to see our political ink. We will both be CCing. Any INGO members are welcome to come up and talk to me I will be the amazing looking fellow in the Μολὼν λάβε hat and chuck tailors.

Also I will more than likely be hooking up with some of the Indy GeoPol scene afterwords for anyone that want to get in touch with some of them.

Top Bottom