• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Back in January I went there and purchased 2 xdms. I bought them there not only because of the price, but while I was checking one out, he was talking to my two year old. It's cool to see someone that cares. They seem to be good people, and I will definately be back.

I took my 12 year old in there the other day and Bob was messing with him. It was pretty funny. Bob is a good guy, as are the other members of his staff that I have met.

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Stopped by and talked to Bob at lunch. He said this is the first time he can remember ever being out of 9mm ammo. Oh well, wound up putting a PT145 in layaway, didn't want to waste a trip!!! Thanks Bob!!

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Maybe I was a little quick to say I quit going to Bradis. They do have a lot of ammo in quantities that most other shops in Indy do not have. I guess I should be greatful that we are able to have a place where we can excercise our 2nd amendment rights.
    I too have been to both. I love going to the "toy store", I've been treated fairly at both shops, and thank God for both of them. I understand what you meant, by the way.

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think it is at least 10% down and balance in 60 days. All I was asked was how much I wanted to put down and since I will pay it off in less than 60 days I really didn't ask specifics but I was in and out in 10 minutes

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Bob is a fair man and will take care of you if you are a regular. I remember trading a gun in on a lay-away once. He asked me what I wanted for it and actually gave me more than I asked. Find any other gunstore that would do that.

mach58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Greenfield
    Bob is a good guy. I've been dealing with him for a lot of years. Now if he just wouldn't sing along with that country music, it be just about perfect!

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Used to be a 1 store kind of guy. (Brad**) But decided to check out Plainfield because a friend of mine recommended them. Best thing i could of done. 1st trip just looking. 2nd trip bought a colt ar 15. And on both occasions every one in the store spoke to me and were very nice about it. 5 out of 5 Bullets to Bob and his people over at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Definitely recommend shopping here before you buy anywhere !

Last edited:

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Also one thing i liked about Bob was honesty. When questioned on something he gave me an honest answer without sugar coating or changing his answer to appease me. Great place to be.

Benjamin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    A friend and I stopped in the other day and ended up buying a DPMS AR15. We were extremely pleased with the price. If you need an AR style rifle or HK or Sig handgun check Bob out because I haven't seen lower prices any other place.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Not only are the prices on new guns good. From my experience Bob will give you the best deal on a trade in. I have bought everything I have from him except for two guns.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    +1 for Bob and his staff. Went yesterday for the first time and ended up walking out with bobs personal Kel-Tec PF-9. I understand he wants to sell guns but he didn't have to hook me up with such a great price or even sell it to me a first time shopper in his store as hard as these are to find.

I really enjoyed chatting with all of them including the other customers. I ahve always traded at Bradis but PSS prices were lower and I didn't have to fight the crowd.

Top Bottom