• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    If you do happen to encounter any of these violent thugs, just put your hands up. I'm sure they'll leave you alone then.:rolleyes:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Because most people dont understand that someone can be a threat to anyone if the person is unarmed.
    They dont get that as the cops show up that person is now potentially armed with the officer's gun.

It was textbook self-defense regardless of what people thought.

If they want to revel in their ignorance, they should suffer the consequences.

Mike Brown wanted to live the Thug Life--stealing, acting as if he owned the world, attacking the police, etc. Everything about him that day screamed prison or the morgue. He choose the morgue and that's on him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Mike Brown wanted to live the Thug Life--stealing, acting as if he owned the world, attacking the police, etc. Everything about him that day screamed prison or the morgue. He choose the morgue and that's on him.

I agree but his bad life decisions is costing so many in the area. His influence lingers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is anyone else grooving on the reality that an Obama Truth Squad Leader is the one announcing the no bill on Officer Wilson?

Excuse me, I need to lube an AK:

16448-thumb.png

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

Clear, concise, and to the point. This is what everyone seems to overlook about this 'tragedy'. Additionally, this isn't a race thing. A cop, regardless of race, can gun you down, regardless of your race, and get away with it... regardless of it's being warranted or not. There are examples of bad shoots out there. This is not one of them. It has NOTHING to do with racism and the refusal to look past this divides people with a similar interest and problem.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012

Well said. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Which, of course, would have been proven to be wrong by the 3 post mortem examinations, one by a medical examiner sent from D.C., all of which reached the same conclusion.

What? You're saying people should wait for those kinds of details to emerge, before tweetin' / burnin' / protestin' / lootin'?

What about the spoiled white college kids from out of state? What are they supposed to do while waiting for the details to emerge? Tick-tock...we got people who are Mad About Injustice here!

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I have but one question for the all the so called self appointed leaders of America's black community, why is it you only get enraged enough to take to the streets in protest that without exception ends in a riot where you destroy your own community when a non black shoots a black? In the 100 days since Mr. Brown was killed I dont know how many but I'm sure literally dozens and dozens of blacks shot and killed other black people in their own cummunity, many of them were innocent by standers and 99% were shot and killed from drug related gange shootings and not even a single word of protest is uttered by any of the same so called self anointed leaders of the black community so busy right now in Furgeson causing all the rioting, but all these incidents of when a non black shoots and kills a black be it at the hand of a LEO or private ciitizen and the subsiquint riots and protests lead or instigated by hords of race baiting whores the likes of Al the dung pile Sharpton and Jessie the extortionist jackson Sr, no one ever asks them or anyone else in the black community why is it ok that tens of thousands of your fellow african-americans die violently at the hands of their fellow A-A's and judging from you complete lack of outrage you obviously don't give a rodents hind quarters, that is untill a LEO or non-black kills a A-A?

Case in point during the same time frame over a single weekend, when (I can't recall his name right now) that Hispanic man shot that black youth in FL, over 40 blacks were shot by other blacks in Chicago something like 7-9 died, and not a single mention by any news outlet or leader of the black community.

My question to not just the leaders of the black community from Obama down to the dung of the earth types like sharpton and jackson but to all members of America's black community is this: Why is it the only time you care about a black American who is murdered or suffers a violent death is when it is at the hands of a non-black? when the vast overwhelming majority of blacks who are murdered or die a violent death is 8 times of ten at the hands of his fellow black Americans you obviously don't care at all what so ever.

It is a absolute fact that the number one cause of death of black males between the age of 16 and 30 is other black males and over 80% of all acts of violence against blacks are committed by other blacks, and I am utterly disgusted by and are at a complete loss as to the reason for the complete acceptance of these facts and total absence of even the slightest measurable amount of outrage from the black community of these facts.

I don't see how America's black community can expect ANY non-black to care about the tens of thousands of blacks that die every year at the hands of their fellow black American's when it is painfully and disgracefully obvious they don't in any measurable amount judging from their complete acceptance of this fact and equally complete lack of outrage.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I suspect that the intent by the so-called "leaders" of the black community have the same purpose as the leaders of CAIR: e.g. create so much chaos that the authorities are cowed into acceding to their demands and ignoring their lawless behavior.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I suspect that the intent by the so-called "leaders" of the black community have the same purpose as the leaders of CAIR: e.g. create so much chaos that the authorities are cowed into acceding to their demands and ignoring their lawless behavior.

I have no doubt you are correct in your assesment of the leaders of the black community, but what about the tens of millions of other African Americans, why are they so completely willing to accept they are their own #1 cause of death by criminal acts of violence? I just find it completely misstifying. The number one cause of death for white Americans between the ages of 16 and 30 are auto and motor cycle accidents, NOT acts of criminal violence. Yes there is plenty of white on white violence but it is no where approaching our #1 cause of death, not even close.

Until America's black citizens find a way to address black on black violence (as well as a near 80% illagitamate berth rate) they have little chance for any improvement of their present position as America's poorest performing minority.

Last edited:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Because the leftist media have framed the question. "Gun violence" is that inanimate thing (like war on drugs, or war on poverty, or war on terrorism, or whatever faceless, nameless thing they decide the enemy is to lay blame to) that is the culprit.

Blaming parents, community leaders, and government, and then taking the initiative at an individual level to fix the real problems will never happen so politicians and community leaders have to pretend to do something to get votes/money.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Angry people burn their hood, chase off employers, and raise their insurance rates. I guess I don't know enough about community organization to understand how this helps their situation.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Angry people burn their hood, chase off employers, and raise their insurance rates. I guess I don't know enough about community organization to understand how this helps their situation.

The inner city blacks do this every time they are outraged, remember the riots post Rodney King? It's of little concern to those doing the destroying when it wont be your tax dollars used to rebuild your community you just raised to the ground, because damn few if any work to be able to pay taxes. That's another thing I simply can not understand, why do you destroy and loot from your fellow African Americans and from the vary people who you claim to be protesting and demanding justice for? When what happens in Furgeson that has happened else where many, many times before it's not protesting injustice, it's steeling plane and simple.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    In the name of justice and equality and with the nagging history of past inequalities and injustices toward blacks we've allowed them to create a society within our larger society. The society that they've created seems very violent with no rules and little morality. When a black man breaks a rule outside his black society somehow he expects to be treated with the same lackadaisical attitude he meets on his own turf. Blacks represent %15 of the population and yet are more than %50 of what lives in our jails. What's happened in Ferguson is beyond outrageous. We better set them back on their heels pretty quick or it ain't gonna get any better. By the way. Our president is trying to prove he's a black role model without any success.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Because the leftist media have framed the question. "Gun violence" is that inanimate thing (like war on drugs, or war on poverty, or war on terrorism, or whatever faceless, nameless thing they decide the enemy is to lay blame to) that is the culprit.

Blaming parents, community leaders, and government, and then taking the initiative at an individual level to fix the real problems will never happen so politicians and community leaders have to pretend to do something to get votes/money.

Agree 100%. Most if not nearly all problems that are the cancer of the inner city minority can be laid at the feet of not bad parenting, but more accurately stated, no parenting at all, combined with 3 generations worth of failed liberal social enginering. My sons have a standard reply when asked how come their such good, well behaved mannerly young boys, their stock reply is "because that's the only choices we have"

All children start out innocent and devoid of evil intentions. It's their parents job and responsibility above all others in their lives to raise them to be good people. Being a good parent means endless thankless, drive you blanking insane hard as steal work that will in all likely hood never be truly appreciated by your children until they get married and have children themselves and then and only finally then will they understand what you meant when you said hundreds of times "NO I KNOW you DON"T UNDERSTAND, and WON"T until one day when YOUR A PARENT"

I think the hardest thing to get your children to understand is when we try to give them the benafit of our experience, what we are actually doing is saying, I or some one close to me screwed up in the past just like your about to and am trying to prevent you from making the same mistake(s)

Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I dont even know if i'd blame the parenting at this point, because the parents are not forced to do anything, there are zero repercussions on the parents or children for doing anything wrong, especially in this case. Its this simple, if they have to provide there own food and housing, they will all get jobs and have no time or will to ruin their own neighborhoods, now would they want to because they would all be paying a higher insurance premium if there is damage to their property and they make a claim. This is why the free market and personal responsibility are the best thing in the world for a society. When gov't comes along and gives handouts and freebies for life for these democrat voters, nothing matters anymore except hate for everyone else. These people are conditioned to be slaves to the gov't, and are conditioned to be animals and hate others so they will forever vote democrat and have no idea that they are voting for their won destruction. I honestly believe that this kind of the stuff is purely the result of a political class that uses gov't to keep the people down and voting a certain way. Yeah sure blame the parents, but you cant change that, get rid of the real problem(gov't) and this will force the parents to keep their thug muffins in line.

Top Bottom