• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    It was textbook self-defense regardless of what people thought.

If they want to revel in their ignorance, they should suffer the consequences.

Mike Brown wanted to live the Thug Life--stealing, acting as if he owned the world, attacking the police, etc. Everything about him that day screamed prison or the morgue. He choose the morgue and that's on him.

+1

I said it about Trayvon Martin when he met his early, yet predictable, demise.

He wanted a thug's life. He got a thug's death.

The losses of these knuckleheads are not the "tradgedies" that the talking heads keep saying they are. They were not standing peaceably on a street corner contemplating a cure for cancer with Nobel laureates when a tree suddenly fell on their heads. Their dispatch to the great beyond was the predictable and inevitable result of their own bad behavior.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    In the name of justice and equality and with the nagging history of past inequalities and injustices toward blacks we've allowed them to create a society within our larger society. The society that they've created seems very violent with no rules and little morality. When a black man breaks a rule outside his black society somehow he expects to be treated with the same lackadaisical attitude he meets on his own turf. Blacks represent %15 of the population and yet are more than %50 of what lives in our jails. What's happened in Ferguson is beyond outrageous. We better set them back on their heels pretty quick or it ain't gonna get any better. By the way. Our president is trying to prove he's a black role model without any success.

All of what you say is accurate and true, and I've said the same exact words many times in the past. But i fear it will never change because there simply is not anywhere near enough political will to force change, because the change we both speak of would first and fore most requier the vast majority of black people to first admit they themselves are the only ones that can fix the major problems facing them, all the government ever did was get them to trade their chains of slavery for a equally enslaving government paid for and induced exisitance, then they would need black political leaders willing to tell them the truth regardless of how brutal that the days of blaming everyone but yourself for your lack of success after 40 years and 6 with a "T" trillion dollars (read Johnson's great socioty's war on poverty) of tax payer funded "programs" along with said free ride is over. Time to get up off your a$$ pull yourself up by your boot straps, stop having children you have zero intentions of raising, get educated well enough to get a job and support yourself and your family and stop playing the victim of past acts of racisim that were committed by people the vast majority are now long since dead against your realtives the majority of are also long since dead.

You think they have rioted in the past? try the above and see what it gets you.

You can not even attempt to have such a open and honest disgussion with a person of color or any liberal for that matter without quickly be denounced as a racisist of the most vile and evil like, along the lines of Adolph Hitler, who simply refuses to accept blame for all that plauges the inner city minority, you evil white supremisist. Of these facts I don not jest. I have tried trust me to have this conversation with liberals both white and non white and same old story, it's everyone and every things fault but the minorities themselves. You will NEVER solve a problem until you first admit to yourself above all others there is a problem but much more importantly, YOU above all others are the root cause of your problems.

Good luck getting that first major step accomplished when the overwhelming majority of the most powerful leaders of the black community have litterally brain washed millions of black Americans into believing 100% all their problems are #1 the white mans fault and #2 Their one and only hope of salvation is government programs that care for them cradle to grave, and they CAN NOT on their own HELP THEMSELVES, in short they need government programs AKA government induced slavery for them to survive, not prosper, just survive. And millions of black Americans have bought into this enslavement for three going four generations, so one can understand the impossibility of trying to over come government institutionalized multi generationalized welfare enslavement.

He who speaks the truth had best have one foot out the door.

P.S I know I'm a poor speller.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All this "rage against the system" you would think they would burn city hall or the local police station, instead they burn the local hair supply store. What's with that, other than the owner couldn't defend it and made a bad choice in location that they could not foresee.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All this "rage against the system" you would think they would burn city hall or the local police station, instead they burn the local hair supply store. What's with that, other than the owner couldn't defend it and made a bad choice in location that they could not foresee.

Ever been so mad it feels like your hair is on fire? There you go! :D

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Being a brutally honest black is a good way to get crucified.

Quote ATR338WM
    they would need black political leaders willing to tell them the truth regardless of how brutal that the days of blaming everyone but yourself for your lack of success.

Consider Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Bill Cosby and coming soon to a cross near you Dr. Ben Carson.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    You can not even attempt to have such a open and honest disgussion with a person of color or any liberal for that matter without quickly be denounced as a racisist of the most vile and evil like, along the lines of Adolph Hitler, who simply refuses to accept blame for all that plauges the inner city minority, you evil white supremisist. Of these facts I don not jest. I have tried trust me to have this conversation with liberals both white and non white and same old story, it's everyone and every things fault but the minorities themselves. You will NEVER solve a problem until you first admit to yourself above all others there is a problem but much more importantly, YOU above all others are the root cause of your problems.

Good luck getting that first major step accomplished when the overwhelming majority of the most powerful leaders of the black community have litterally brain washed millions of black Americans into believing 100% all their problems are #1 the white mans fault and #2 Their one and only hope of salvation is government programs that care for them cradle to grave, and they CAN NOT on their own HELP THEMSELVES, in short they need government programs AKA government induced slavery for them to survive, not prosper, just survive. And millions of black Americans have bought into this enslavement for three going four generations, so one can understand the impossibility of trying to over come government institutionalized multi generationalized welfare enslavement.

He who speaks the truth had best have one foot out the door.

P.S I know I'm a poor speller.

So how many persons of color did you speak with to come to this sweeping conclusion about all peoples of color? Inquiring minds want to know.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you think the problem is one of race, I advise you that you are misinformed. Look at all the decent, normal human beings that were interviewed after the riots, crying over the property destruction and lawlessness.

Life at the Bottom was written about white Englishmen, but it is exactly the behavior we are seeing in the American underclass of all races.

It is culture, not race. It is ultimately about the Welfare State and the sense of entitlement that it generates.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I don't believe the problem is one of race, people are people regardless of race. Racial tension & divide is a tool that is being used to break down the fabric of our society to transform the country (if successful) into something we won't recognize in 20 years. Look at how much has changed in the past 30 years?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    <snip>But i fear it will never change because there simply is not anywhere near enough political will to force change, because the change we both speak of would first and fore most requier the vast majority of black people to first admit they themselves are the only ones that can fix the major problems facing them, all the government ever did was get them to trade their chains of slavery for a equally enslaving government paid for and induced exisitance, then they would need black political leaders willing to tell them the truth regardless of how brutal that the days of blaming everyone but yourself for your lack of success after 40 years and 6 with a "T" trillion dollars (read Johnson's great socioty's war on poverty) of tax payer funded "programs" along with said free ride is over. Time to get up off your a$$ pull yourself up by your boot straps, stop having children you have zero intentions of raising, get educated well enough to get a job and support yourself and your family and stop playing the victim of past acts of racisim that were committed by people the vast majority are now long since dead against your realtives the majority of are also long since dead.
    <snip>

I have plenty of white relatives who have fallen "victim" to the same ideology, it's in no way limited to one race or another.

The thing that what are now generations of impoverished people (urban and rural, black and white) have actually fallen victim to is partly human nature (to do as little as possible to get what your need/want) and partly liberal indoctrination (a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bike, as one small example) together with the old adage that you get more of what you subsidize.

The "war on poverty" has done more to entrap, enslave, and destroy families than anything else in modern times, IMO, by destroying two of the most important things in the human psyche -- self-reliance and self-respect.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I find myself no longer capable of giving a damn about these jackasses that rob, loot, and burn their city.
    I never did give a damn, I said shoot'em! It's not ONLY property when you burn half a city, is it murder if a firefighter dies trying to put out that fire?

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I have plenty of white relatives who have fallen "victim" to the same ideology, it's in no way limited to one race or another.

The thing that what are now generations of impoverished people (urban and rural, black and white) have actually fallen victim to is partly human nature (to do as little as possible to get what your need/want) and partly liberal indoctrination (a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bike, as one small example) together with the old adage that you get more of what you subsidize.

The "war on poverty" has done more to entrap, enslave, and destroy families than anything else in modern times, IMO, by destroying two of the most important things in the human psyche -- self-reliance and self-respect.

When you refer to "falling victim", I believe that it should be stated that they "chose" the ideology. People like to have something to blame besides themselves for their position or lack of position in life. I don't think the "war on poverty" hasn't entrapped, enslaved, or destroyed families. I believe it enabled the people to choose that direction without the consequences of failure. It was they who entrapped and enslaved themselves which resulted in them destroying their own families. People have the right to succeed and the right to fail. We should not have unrestricted programs that remove or reduce the right of the people to fail. It is the same thing as the drug addict blaming the drug or the dealer for his condition.

Just my :twocents:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I never did give a damn, I said shoot'em! It's not ONLY property when you burn half a city, is it murder if a firefighter dies trying to put out that fire?

I give a damn. It's the ratio that the broadbrush glosses over. It's only a tiny fraction of a percent of knuckleheads to good people in Ferguson and everywhere else.

But, to answer your question, sort of like murder. We call it Felony Murder.

Felony murder rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    So how many persons of color did you speak with to come to this sweeping conclusion about all peoples of color? Inquiring minds want to know.

46 of my 52 years on this earth living in the greatest country in the history of the world and dealing with literally thousands of "people of color" being the last "honkey" on my block to be forced to move or live in fear in both Chicago and Calumet City IL, working in both Chicago's daily city collages and watching countless examples of not just black racism but listing to recordings black people while working their day after day telling of how there is are countless white conspieracies from the systamatic incarsaration of blacks to the murder of new born black babies by jew doctors, of these facts I swear by God i don't lie, I have personally witnessed countless dozens of times in my working life the instant a situation between a whit coworker and his black counterpart went south be the white coworker on the same level of authority or a boss, not always, but almost always at some point out comes the race card and this black persons problem of their making "magically" went away, and i could bore all with a continued listing of dozens more, but I think I made my popint.

I will also add i have delt with hundreds of good wonderful Americans who also happen to be black, as a matter of fact a young black man taught me how to tie my shoes when i was six, almost all my friends when I lived in chicago were black as I was one of the only white kids still living on my block, so no I don't think all black people are bad etc, etc, I know they are not and I'd be a rambling idiot if I did. But i do know the vast majority of the black communities leaders, especially ones elected to public office are the ones most respoincible for the racial devide in this country and do all in their power to keep the programs going that are the major cause above all other factors for the horrible situation the innercity poor blacks find themselves in for the last 40+ years since the enactment of LBJ's "war on poverty" civil rights legislation.

Bottom line is those in charge in America's black community don't want under any comcomestances what so ever for the racial devide in America to end, and if i have to explain to any one the one reason above all, your simply foolishly naive.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    46 of my 52 years on this earth living in the greatest country in the history of the world and dealing with literally thousands of "people of color" being the last "honkey" on my block to be forced to move or live in fear in both Chicago and Calumet City IL, working in both Chicago's daily city collages and watching countless examples of not just black racism but listing to recordings black people while working their day after day telling of how there is are countless white conspieracies from the systamatic incarsaration of blacks to the murder of new born black babies by jew doctors, of these facts I swear by God i don't lie, I have personally witnessed countless dozens of times in my working life the instant a situation between a whit coworker and his black counterpart went south be the white coworker on the same level of authority or a boss, not always, but almost always at some point out comes the race card and this black persons problem of their making "magically" went away, and i could bore all with a continued listing of dozens more, but I think I made my popint.

I will also add i have delt with hundreds of good wonderful Americans who also happen to be black, as a matter of fact a young black man taught me how to tie my shoes when i was six, almost all my friends when I lived in chicago were black as I was one of the only white kids still living on my block, so no I don't think all black people are bad etc, etc, I know they are not and I'd be a rambling idiot if I did. But i do know the vast majority of the black communities leaders, especially ones elected to public office are the ones most respoincible for the racial devide in this country and do all in their power to keep the programs going that are the major cause above all other factors for the horrible situation the innercity poor blacks find themselves in for the last 40+ years since the enactment of LBJ's "war on poverty" civil rights legislation.

Bottom line is those in charge in America's black community don't want under any comcomestances what so ever for the racial devide in America to end, and if i have to explain to any one the one reason above all, your simply foolishly naive.

I do find it very telling that supposedly intelligent people in that city voted for an obviously unqualified and incompetent white political crony for a Mayor, apparently in significant part because he was the hand-picked candidate of the FBP (First Black President)...and now, those folks are up-in-arms because their city has (big drum roll here): an obviously unqualified and incompetent white political crony for a Mayor. (Same as most of the past, what, century or so?)

The people of Chicago made their bed, and are now unhappy with where they're bunking for the night. I really don't feel much sympathy for some of them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom