• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Friend in Clayton. She reports that she left office at 3PM. Cops and NG all over Clayton, seems to be staging area.

Given their neighborhood all should be OK, but curtains and blinds drawn, buckets and fire extinguishers staged. Husband putting up chicken wire frames.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I have lots of armor and lots of bullets. That said, I will be extra vigilant when I return to work on Wednesday, provided that I don't get called-out before then.

I'm surprised you haven't. When the King riots started, LAPD recalled everyone. They had guys on vacation coming in from the Colorado river several hours away.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I do not expect there to be anything even remotely violent here in Indy and I do not expect to be called in. That said, stranger things have happened.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Just heard on the radio the protest area in front of the courthouse where the jurors were is devoid of any protesters.
    Perhaps they've moved to the commercial district awaiting the decision so they can start looting. Kind of like standing in line for the doors to open on Black Friday.

Top Bottom