• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Hopefully everyone stays safe, I just hate seeing nuts running around. I feel bad for the people who live in the area. On a side note, I'm ready to get back to actual news, wonder what ELSE has been going on while the nation has been distracted...

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hopefully everyone stays safe, I just hate seeing nuts running around. I feel bad for the people who live in the area. On a side note, I'm ready to get back to actual news, wonder what ELSE has been going on while the nation has been distracted...

Just the usual....instead of 5 million illegals it was actually 20, we sent troops back into Iraq, extended our stay in Douchebagistan, let the Chinese take more of our secrets, threatened Russia with a wet noodle, and dropped a few more bombs on ISIL.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I didn't listen to the entire statement. A few minutes after he stated there was no evidence to indict the officer, I switched back to football. However, it seems to me the media was getting a well deserved butt kicking for their role in fanning the flames.

I believe he also took a shot at a certain person in Washington, D.C.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How can anyone be upset at textbook self-defense?

A grand jury decides not to charge a Missouri police officer over the death of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown.

Because most people dont understand that someone can be a threat to anyone if the person is unarmed.
    They dont get that as the cops show up that person is now potentially armed with the officer's gun. :twocents:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    In hindsight, if the police had "tampered with the crime scene" by removing the body quickly...we'd have another "Kennedy Assassination" on our hands here. The family would currently be saying they removed the evidence that would have proved their case.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    In hindsight, if the police had "tampered with the crime scene" by removing the body quickly...we'd have another "Kennedy Assassination" on our hands here. The family would currently be saying they removed the evidence that would have proved their case.

Which, of course, would have been proven to be wrong by the 3 post mortem examinations, one by a medical examiner sent from D.C., all of which reached the same conclusion.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Firearms at the ready, but I don't expect to see any unrest in my area. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Just the usual....instead of 5 million illegals it was actually 20, we sent troops back into Iraq, extended our stay in Douchebagistan, let the Chinese take more of our secrets, threatened Russia with a wet noodle, and dropped a few more bombs on ISIL.

We also had the defense secretary resign.......

Top Bottom