• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I suspect that one of their objectives mirrors that of CAIR: they want their particular group to be immune from law enforcement scrutiny and figure if they make a big enough stink every time they have even a semi-plausible excuse, the politicians who run the police agencies will shy away from interfering with them.
    ^^^^THIS!!!!!^^^^

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I suspect that one of their objectives mirrors that of CAIR: they want their particular group to be immune from law enforcement scrutiny and figure if they make a big enough stink every time they have even a semi-plausible excuse, the politicians who run the police agencies will shy away from interfering with them.

I'm not sure the American people have the appetite for that, do you? If my understanding of what took place that day is correct, this is not the event to hang your hat on for a 21st century revived civil rights campaign. We want justice to be done but this just doesn't appear to be the poster child for inequity.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, I was around when MLK was killed. I don't think this will rise to that level. Issues will be confined to the Ferg.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I have not read the thread. My apologies if this was already addressed upthread.

Will there be free Swisher Sweets at these events or do I have to find my own?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have not read the thread. My apologies if this was already addressed upthread.

Will there be free Swisher Sweets at these events or do I have to find my own?

You need to bring your own. But remember, you do not need to buy them, just walk into your local convenience store and steal yourself a box. As a courtesy to your fellow protesters, you may want to steal enough for everybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNDzAg6pKc

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Looks like the verdict is in. Just waiting for the announcement.

Yep. According to the newss, the official announcement will be this evening. Apparently the family is in the know annd the local officials.

I was betting for a Wednesday announcement...

Top Bottom