• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    He was an owner in the company. Did he just **** out his money or what?
    I read the article. It looks like his brother was president of the company after his father. Mike worked for the company at age 14. In the article, I didn't see where Mike was an owner. I must have missed that part.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No it’s not. I can do this all day too.
    Just an exhibit of more weakness from the right. The left would have burned down the country if it was reversed but the lefts theft of an election is met with, “well we cant do that, wouldn’t be right” when the left blatantly violated the constitution, normal was off the table…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My statement had nothing to do with Pence, though. I was making a general statement.

Ate you thinking Pence will get enough support to cost Trump the nomination?
    No, but some people obviously are - even on INGO

I think most evangelicals have already made peace with the idea of supporting an imperfect man who still gets it done over a seemingly more perfect man who is too chicken-**** to take any chances

PS, it's the Pence 2024 thread, so an assumption about poster motivation should at least be understandable, even to the deliberately obtuse

Reactions: Leo

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just an exhibit of more weakness from the right. The left would have burned down the country if it was reversed but the lefts theft of an election is met with, “well we cant do that, wouldn’t be right” when the left blatantly violated the constitution, normal was off the table…
    Are you saying you should have burned down the country? Why didn't you?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mean. There's Occam's Razor. I'm making the argument as simple as the circumstances demand given the available information, including Ramiswamy's PAC. But you tend to dig deep into the abyss to try to make your whims fit reality, which requires everything to be more complicated to support. You've come up with some really complicated ******** in the past. The "Soros endorsed DeSantis" was a whopper.

You have to make a lot more assumptions to arrive at this overly complex ******** reason why Rammiswamy is in the race than I do. It's explained simply because there isn't a reasonable cause to make it more complex. You find something concrete that supports your wild ass claim, and I'll look at it.
    Okay, I finally understand your use of 'billionaire' when Pence is barely a millionaire. The discussion is about people who have no chance running for president and why money men, who should know they have no chance, would still being willing to drop a few million on the effort. Pence and Christie fit the profile and that is what I'm on about. I don't believe I have ever mentioned Ramaswamy as a potential sand-bagger for Trump. He has a real chance and seems likely to be out-polling DeSantis soon

Have you jumped to the (incorrect) conclusion that I think ALL the people running against Trump are only doing so to cost him the nomination if possible? The Club for Growth may be backing DeSantis because he's a potential Trump derailer or because he will play ball (my belief) on what they consider important in a business sense (give 'em culture wars but keep the cheap labor/off shoring coming), but you have never heard me say DeSantis doesn't believe his time is now

I suppose you can argue Pence and Christie also think their time is now but I can't see either of them even being able to convince themselves of that

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay, I finally understand your use of 'billionaire' when Pence is barely a millionaire. The discussion is about people who have no chance running for president and why money men, who should know they have no chance, still being willing to drop a few million on the effort. Pence and Christie fit the profile and that is what I'm on about. I don't believe I have ever mentioned Ramaswamy as a potential sand-bagger for Trump. He has a real chance and seems likely to be out-polling DeSantis soon

Have you jumped to the (incorrect) conclusion that I think ALL the people running against Trump are only doing so to cost him the nomination if possible? The Club for Growth may be backing DeSantis because he's a potential Trump derailed or because he will play ball (my belief) on what they consider important in a business sense (give 'em culture wars but keep the cheap labor/off shoring coming), but you have never heard me say DeSantis doesn't believe his time is now

I suppose you can argue Pence and Christie also think their time is now but I can't see either of them even being able to convince themselves of that
    Your first foray into this conversation was in defense of someone claiming that Ramaswamy was there to take votes away from Trump.

If you're now saying that you're talking about the Fat Ass Pussbag or Pence, well I agree more about the FAP, because he has a personal reason to take Trump down, and he's got any number of backers he wants at his disposal. But his involvement I think if his role is anything, it's a wrecking ball to try to tear Trump down. He's not going to compete in the AF space. He's a chamber-o-commerce/neocon. He competes with Pence and that type.

Pence? I dunno. Maybe. He's not going to compete in the Trump space either though. He's not killer enough to be the wrecking ball. I think he thinks he's the hero America needs. The guy standing on a pedestal overlooking DC with his cape flowing in the wind with his chest puffed out. With a twinkle flashing on his white hair. And then someone from the crowd beans him with a water balloon which wakes him up from his fantacy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Retracted due to you misunderstanding the conversation subject.
    No, you were the one who misunderstood the ongoing convo. See the earlier post where I comment within your quote that Pence's estimated net worth for 2023 is $4 million and brand your post non sequitur

About those people that can't admit they're wrong, you ever see any in that shiny window over the bathroom sink?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Your first foray into this conversation was in defense of someone claiming that Ramaswamy was there to take votes away from Trump.

If you're now saying that you're talking about the Fat Ass Pussbag or Pence, well I agree more about the FAP, because he has a personal reason to take Trump down, and he's got any number of backers he wants at his disposal. But his involvement I think if his role is anything, it's a wrecking ball to try to tear Trump down. He's not going to compete in the AF space. He's a chamber-o-commerce/neocon. He competes with Pence and that type.

Pence? I dunno. Maybe. He's not going to compete in the Trump space either though. He's not killer enough to be the wrecking ball. I think he thinks he's the hero America needs. The guy standing on a pedestal overlooking DC with his cape flowing in the wind with his chest puffed out. With a twinkle flashing on his white hair. And then someone from the crowd beans him with a water balloon which wakes him up from his fantacy.
    Wrong again. My first foray into the thread is my #14 disagreeing with caverjamie's opinion that Pence might have been staving off civil war by chickening out

The second is my #22 disagreeing with your #16 blanket ridicule of the shills financed to peel votes off Trump idea

At that point, NO ONE has even mentioned Ramaswamy

Put down the pipe

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting discussion. Personally I have no use for Pence or Christy. We have enough decades long politicians in DC without adding another one.
    Which leaves me to ponder a personal conundrum: how do I vote if, by the time the Indiana primary rolls around, the only two left standing are Christy and Trump? It would be like a Cubs/Yankees World Series. I'd have to carry a sign around: "Beware of Exploding Grey Matter".

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tucker just nuked Pence. It’s all over for Judas. Pence crying about not getting American tanks to Ukraine….Tucker asked what about America? With all the problems facing America all you care about is sending Tanks to Ukraine, what are you doing for the United States of America? Pence said “That’s not my concern.” And the audience gasped, then he kept repeating it! America is not his concern, only Ukraine. Another demon exposed. Thanks Tucker.

Top Bottom