• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'll make a post on the Event page. Maybe someone will be able to give you a lift.

Thanks, I work two jobs and at the first job I am LITERALLY the only person there trained on my position and at my second job there are only 3 employees so as you can imagine orchestrating a day off at both jobs is difficult at best. somehow for the second time in a few weeks I have by some miracle managed to convince both of my bosses to let me have the day off to go to the rally and I am, for the second time, failing to manage the relatively straightforward simple task of finding a ride.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Dependson the weather. I will have my 22 month old daughter, my fiance will be at work so I have no other option but to bring her. If it is raining or snowing I will probably have to keep her home. Clear skies and we will be there. I might even get her a little toy gun to carry around.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I dropped some fliers off at the gun store in Martinsville today.
    Printing out some more and delivering more to other shops tomorrow.

Let's get the word out people.

WE NEED TO BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Here is a color 4 1/4 x 6" postcard size flyer you can print up

66182_10200336391553915_304545262_n.jpg

also I am still in need of transportation from the South Bend/Mishawaka area to the event. willing to pay for gas and lunch ...

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    Parking????

Not being familiar with downtown Indy, can somebody give directions to parking, I don't mind walking 4-5 blocks or how ever far. Parking is the biggest obstical, for those who know little of downtown.

Jeff

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just watch out for the inconspicuous guys walking around snapping pictures. My son went to the other one with and Iraq war vet and he was saying "You see that guy? I'll bet he's FBI or ATF he just looks out of place." Not saying we should not do this but if you think big brother is not watching...

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Just watch out for the inconspicuous guys walking around snapping pictures. My son went to the other one with and Iraq war vet and he was saying "You see that guy? I'll bet he's FBI or ATF he just looks out of place." Not saying we should not do this but if you think big brother is not watching...
    I get carded every time I go to a bar because they tell me I look like a cop

Most of my vet friends still look the part. It doesn't necessarily mean you work for the government. I personally can't stand long hair. If it get beyond 1/8" it's gotta go

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    This is great to see citizens doing this. I'm happy and proud to be an American! I read a post on this thread regarding attire. I agree that everyone should be in appropriate attire to represent not only INGO, but all 2nd Amendment loving citizens. Liberals tend to look for "red necks" and such to throw on a TV screen, aiding in them to discredit the main point.

Good luck!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is great to see citizens doing this. I'm happy and proud to be an American! I read a post on this thread regarding attire. I agree that everyone should be in appropriate attire to represent not only INGO, but all 2nd Amendment loving citizens. Liberals tend to look for "red necks" and such to throw on a TV screen, aiding in them to discredit the main point.

Good luck!

Dont forger the 2nd Amendment loving non-US citizens like myself who will be there as well. ;)

:patriot:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Cool!
    Take a camera with you and take the picture of everyone who takes YOUR picture.
    Surveillance people don't like to be surveilled. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom