• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Nothing in my post was taken out of context or not true.

I'm sure most would agree that your post above was written in such a fashion that you would have everyone believe that the Staff doesn't support the rally or it's cause. This is patently untrue and we don't appreciate being cast in such a light.

You asked if INGO could promote the rally. You were told that INGO is a meeting place, and that promotion is up to the members.

What would you have us do that you cannot already do for yourself? Can you not post about the rally on INGO? Can you not post that link on the INGO FB page? Can you not add it to your signature? Can you not PM members you think would like to attend? Can you not add the event to the INGO calendar?

We provide the venue, a venue with 27,000+ Hoosiers. It's up to YOU, the members, to provide the content.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Not true. I have contacted such people.

I said you did not receive the response that you posted and you did not.

Another member asked about INGO doing an event and I contacted Fenway and he gave the okay to organize something, but what is there to be done? If people can get over petty differences and just show up at this event, maybe something positive can happen. Honestly, I'm not up for trying to do anything except support events already being formed. I have enough headaches, but if you want to organize something, please feel free to do so.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll be honest. I'm not one for large crowds, and have never been interested in events like this in the past.

But.

If I can get off work that day, I am seriously thinking of attending and doing my part.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I will plan on being there but am having some pretty bad, recurrent back problems. If I can walk I'll be there. Or I could be be in a wheelchair by then.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    Just to prove that I am actually going, here are a few things that I am going to wear. I'll be bringing my Mosin with my opened carried 1911. (And the Gadsden flag is DOUBLE SIDED! :rockwoot:)

IMG_20130128_184613_zpsfc848334.jpg

hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.
    Gun Owners of America, (GOA), said they would try to get something about the Rally out there. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, (JPFO), said they will absolutely have it posted on their daily alert. No word at all from NRA.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Gun Owners of America, (GOA), said they would try to get something about the Rally out there. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, (JPFO), said they will absolutely have it posted on their daily alert. No word at all from NRA.
    Good work. You might send the graphic to them as well if they are wanting something specific to our Indiana rally.

hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.

How you can help support JPFO
    Join JPFO
    The JPFO Order Line
    (800) 869-1884
    Office Hours CST.​
    ARTICLE

January 28th, 2013

A War of Personal Freedom

How you can help support JPFO
    Donate to JPFO
    The JPFO Order Line
    (800) 869-1884
    Office Hours CST.​
    About JPFO Site Links The BoR Page. JPFO 23 Years Alerts Archive
    Is this email not displaying correctly?
    View it in your browser on JPFO.

billofrights-150.jpg
    This incisive article is written by Yoni Monat who is a sophomore, and managing editor of his paper. He takes us through from the Founding Fathers and explores our rights, with particular regard to the Second Amendment. He then looks at "Gun Control" measures, The Gun Law debate and, the future of firearm possession. We feel this is very good and balanced journalism and also well worth sharing, which you can find here.
    Refer to the "Sandy Hook Index" for an archive collection of material we have shown since the tragic events at the Newtown Elementary School. Most is directly resulting from the event but also there are items simply clarifying various aspects of the "gun control" issue.
    smallline-17.gif
    Yours in Freedom, The Liberty Crew at JPFO
    Protecting you by creating solutions to destroy "gun control"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is this email not displaying correctly?
    View it in your browser - http://jpfo.org/alerts2013/alert20130128.htm.
    Items for your diary -- Hoosiers are planning a Second Amendment Rally at the Capital Building in downtown Indianapolis, Friday February 8, from 10:00 am to noon. Any additional information anyone may want may be found at this link. Graphic also available.
    New York Rally, February 28th - see details in this PDF file.
    Also - Westford, Ma is proposing an AWB at the next town meeting. The ban will not allow any grandfathering, will include stiff fines, and confiscation. The following link will take you to the PDF
    smallline-17.gif

Copyright © 2013 JPFO.ORG, All rights reserved. Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership
    Our mailing address is: jpfo@jpfo.org
    P.O. Box 270143,Hartford ,WI 53027, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

o

hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.
    I copied and pasted the JPFO daily alert from my email so you can see it. JPFO is a lesser known, but just as important a gun owners group. I am an NRA Life-Endowment member, but I also support GOA and JPFO.

Much thanks to JPFO for quickly getting this information out to their subscribers.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I copied and pasted the JPFO daily alert from my email so you can see it. JPFO is a lesser known, but just as important a gun owners group. I am an NRA Life-Endowment member, but I also support GOA and JPFO.

Much thanks to JPFO for quickly getting this information out to their subscribers.

None of the links working for me.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got just about the same thing in the mail today. :patriot:

Just to prove that I am actually going, here are a few things that I am going to wear. I'll be bringing my Mosin with my opened carried 1911. (And the Gadsden flag is DOUBLE SIDED! :rockwoot:)

IMG_20130128_184613_zpsfc848334.jpg

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Crew-served black powder gun welcome?

Would this be over the top? I was thinking of hanging a sign or two on the wheels. :)

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    If anyone from the South Bend/Mishawaka area is planning on going, I am currently without a vehicle and had to miss the gathering on the 19th, I could really use a lift.

Top Bottom