PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What does "potential runner" mean?
    It's someone that joins the site just for the classifieds, posts a whole bunch of one-line posts to boost their post count to 50 and then goes to the classifieds without actually joining in the forum conversations and becoming part of our little community. :) And btw, welcome to :ingo:

Spacebar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 15, 2022
    Muncie
    It's someone that joins the site just for the classifieds, posts a whole bunch of one-line posts to boost their post count to 50 and then goes to the classifieds without actually joining in the forum conversations and becoming part of our little community. :) And btw, welcome to :ingo:
    Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification. That was my plan, but then I decided that was too much work and I'd rather just pay the $20 and not have to worry about it

And thank you for the warm welcome!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification. That was my plan, but then I decided that was too much work and I'd rather just pay the $20 and not have to worry about it

And thank you for the warn welcome!
    Hopefully you'll stick around and engage. It's SO much more than the classifieds. Lots of us actually know each other in real life and have become good friends. Lots of knowledge here too. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

And thank you for the warm welcome!

People can post a LOT.
    Heck, I average something like 20 per day.

But there's a difference between contributing to the conversation and offering a fact/opinion and typing in...

this is stupid

After we see that a few hundred times, it gets old.

Spacebar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 15, 2022
    Muncie
    As you should be with your post to quality ratio.

I recommend that TCP in the classifieds.
    I was going to go with a Glock 19 Gen 4/5 as it seems to be the most beginner recommended pistol. I saw one in the Classifieds for $600 and was thinking about it. I know I'm going to have to spend a few hundred extra for a holster, ammo, and training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom