• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think it is obvious they did not test as females. They would have been screaming it through every outlet they could find. So whatever the test showed - it was not female and they do not belong in female sports.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I know i am difficult and old fashioned sometimes but taking the word of a Hungarian to support the word of a a Russian when it comes to sports tampering?
    All I ask is PROOF I can read/see that confirms her "maleness". These guys SAY this but won't release the documents to confirm their accusations? We are much less trusting around here...typically. I don't pretend to know the answer but I'm VERY skeptical of perfect an outrage this seems to be for "viral" purposes. Umar Kremlev is Putin's guy. There is a strong possibility that Russia would want sow distrust in the Paris Olympics, something they are BANNED from competing in.
    This article LONG before this controversy

The entire organization making these allegations is VERY suspect.

"AIBA's final Olympic downfall was triggered about six years ago when it elected president Gafur Rakhimov, an Uzbek businessman described by the U.S. Treasury Department as an organized crime boss. Rakhimov, who denies those allegations, finally resigned in July 2019, a month after the IOC suspended ties."

"The group changed its name and elected Kremlev, a Russian boxing functionary and an acquaintance of Russian President Vladimir Putin. That only made things worse between the IBA and the sections of the international boxing community not beholden to the body's financial support, unlike many smaller boxing nations."

"Kremlev introduced Russian state-controlled Gazprom as its biggest sponsor and moved much of the IBA’s operations to Russia after he took over in late 2020. He also fought off a challenge to his leadership two years ago by essentially scrapping an election in highly dubious fashion."

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    All I ask is PROOF I can read/see that confirms her "maleness". These guys SAY this but won't release the documents to confirm their accusations? We are much less trusting around here...typically. I don't pretend to know the answer but I'm VERY skeptical of perfect an outrage this seems to be for "viral" purposes. Umar Kremlev is Putin's guy. There is a strong possibility that Russia would want sow distrust in the Paris Olympics, something they are BANNED from competing in.

"AIBA's final Olympic downfall was triggered about six years ago when it elected president Gafur Rakhimov, an Uzbek businessman described by the U.S. Treasury Department as an organized crime boss. Rakhimov, who denies those allegations, finally resigned in July 2019, a month after the IOC suspended ties."

"The group changed its name and elected Kremlev, a Russian boxing functionary and an acquaintance of Russian President Vladimir Putin. That only made things worse between the IBA and the sections of the international boxing community not beholden to the body's financial support, unlike many smaller boxing nations."

"Kremlev introduced Russian state-controlled Gazprom as its biggest sponsor and moved much of the IBA’s operations to Russia after he took over in late 2020. He also fought off a challenge to his leadership two years ago by essentially scrapping an election in highly dubious fashion."
    Thank you for your service

1719074665152.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If a person has a penis, it was a male.If it has a vagina. It was a female.

If there is a chromosome variance it used to be a birth defect or so I thought.

Pretty much where I'm at. Would anyone in this thread send their factory-vagina-equipped child into the boy's locker room because of chromosome testing? Say your son has a vagina? Seems to me *that* is the trans- way.

Having a penis or not has nothing to do with athletic performance. It's the XY cromo and what it does for muscle growth and endurance.

I don't think anyone is stating anything different (I mean, *maybe* it's a hindrance in pole vaulting if you're real excited about it). Physical differences and there effects on sports are not exactly uncommon, though, right? Would you ban someone from basketball because their height made them perform better than the average height guys who just really really want it? Conversely, set a minimum height for gymnasts, since being small is an advantage there? And if she's lost to normie female boxers before...

Regardless, the conversation in the media and here is not "woman with too much testosterone due to rare chromosomal syndrome beats up normie chick". It's "man beats up woman on tv". Having a penis from the factory does seem to be the pretty historically accepted way to determine that.

And, nobody is asking the real question: Are Algerians just not a good looking people as a whole?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Oh the horror! Watching men and women in direct competition in passage at the Olympics!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A few US police agencies have sent officers to Paris for the Olympics.
    I've seen NYPD, LAPD and Fairfax County so far.

IMG_7479.jpeg

453414207_874633241152052_8422827077690017801_n.jpg

453507650_811625611079320_6398678257587951252_n.jpg

453404388_811618204413394_3162959256871135818_n.jpg

GTV9u7iXQAA3TKD

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

We're really going with "the obvious man clobbering women in women's boxing is just Russian disinformation"?

Top Bottom