• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I bet less than 3% of Americans have ever had a chromosome test done for gender.
    Thanks. I asked it as an honest question, which I always try to do. I certainly don't try to set traps :) Partially because I often read, and yes I will use the tagline, "on INGO", that telling gender apart should be as easy as the penis/vagina binary.

So then I went and started looking myself, and it didn't look like chromosome testing was anything done routinely, ie the Birth Certificate is decided on the penis/vagina binary. It looks like some sports may do chromosome testing but if it isn't required, that's not the decision of the athlete, but the sanctioning body.

Having a high level of testosterone doesn't make one a man. If it does, there are a lot of women out there with penis' based on the commericals I hear all over the place for Low T centers.

All that said, its a discussion that can't be won on the internet anymore than saying the Paris Opener was a feast of Olympic gods in the face of the overwhelming belief that it was the Last Supper.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    USA Women beat Japan Soccer. Surprised. Japan was attacking all day. 1-0 in ET with Rodman goal in 1st ET

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    USA Men BB playing Purdue. was tight first half but USA pulling away in 2nd

Top Bottom