• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I already get WTHR. It's showing the Olympics. :dunno:
    You are tuning into the channel wthr. You need the app wthr. I am watching wthr local news right now in the app. Want me to video conference you in ? ;)

When you open Paramount+, I imagine you get to pick a movie not just watch whatever is on.

If you have the wthr app, you can watch all the newscasts you've missed since the Olympics began.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You are tuning into the channel wthr. You need the app wthr. I am watching wthr local news right now in the app. Want me to video conference you in ? ;)

When you open Paramount+, I imagine you get to pick a movie not just watch whatever is on.

If you have the wthr app, you can watch all the newscasts you've missed since the Olympics began.
    I don't have the WTHR app. When I search for it (WTHR+) with my Xfinity remote, all I get is a list of movies with the word "plus" in them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What xfinity box do you have?
    Well, the DVR box is on the tv in the living room. The other boxes on the tv's in the bedrooms and out here on the deck are smaller, but have the same functionality as the main box for recording, streaming, etc..

They're black, if that matters. Main box is bigger than the others. The others are about 5"x 5"x 1".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, the DVR box is on the tv in the living room. The other tv's in the bedrooms and out here on the deck are smaller, but have the same functionality as the main box for recording, streaming, etc..

They're black, if that matters. Main box is bigger than the others. The others are about 5"x 5"x 1".
    Is it xfiniti x1, NOW TV? 1000017341.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's okay. I'll be able to watch local news in a couple weeks (Olympics are only a couple weeks, right?)
    Well there is talk of extending them to 3 weeks to satisfy all those folks who are upset that some events take place prior to the opening ceremonies.

I am kinda torn on the issue. I mean at least now, I can enjoy some Rugby and Soccer before the opening ceremonies upset everyone so much :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But here's a question... Why don't they show the Olympics on WTHR+ and leave normal WTHR to normal programming for us normal folks? Seems like the people wanting to watch the Olympics would be only too happy to jump through hoops to watch. :dunno:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But here's a question... Why don't they show the Olympics on WTHR+ and leave normal WTHR to normal programming for us normal folks? Seems like the people wanting to watch the Olympics would be only too happy to jump through hoops to watch. :dunno:
    Face it. You are not normal. You may be INGO normal but that is not the same thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well there is talk of extending them to 3 weeks to satisfy all those folks who are upset that some events take place prior to the opening ceremonies.

I am kinda torn on the issue. I mean at least now, I can enjoy some Rugby and Soccer before the opening ceremonies upset everyone so much :)
    Do they have football? And by football, I mean "real" football, not soccer. I might watch that. Rugby always seemed like a group wrestling match that got out of hand to me.

Top Bottom