OUR MEDICAL SYSTEM IS FILLED WITH IDIOTS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Exit only has no bearing. They still take a scraping, with a wire brush, of a very sensitive area of the body during a pap smear.
    Oh, I'm sure it hurts - don't get me wrong. It's just apples to oranges is the point I was making.

Just as one wouldn't compare a brain biopsy to a cervical biopsy, or a liver biopsy to a a prostate exam, they're all entirely different procedures and not really on the same level for comparison.

And then to have your boobs smashed between a couple of xray platforms isn't exactly comfortable either, although I thankfully have yet to experience it. I've been told it's not fun.
    I would presume it wasn't fun, but that's about all I can do is presume.

And you're right, there is no way to anesthetize your cervix for a biopsy (best description being like them taking a staple gun to it and taking a chunk off), and it is probably one of the most painful things in the world.
    I don't know about that - my wife said child birth was worse and that dental pain is worse than both... That said - she's had pap smears, given birth, and had dental issues so she definitely has a place of experience to make such statements where I do not.

No offense taken. It's the typical man vs woman argument :D
    Nah, it's the typical 'you're comparing apples to oranges' argument :).

Top Bottom