Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Next on the weed eating list is a round flowerbed out back. It's mostly coneflowers and bee balm that are past their prime, along with grass, weeds and Iris leaves. Getting to be the time of year to start putting some of the beds to sleep for the season.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Simpler. Won't require hospital trips to drain fluid off her lung.
    So sorry to hear of lastest issues. Hopefully this implant at least makes things a bit better for you both.

Even tho I often fail to acknowledged new posts of our members hardships my heart goes out seemingly daily for many in this thread as we deal with the issues life brings to us and those we hold dear. We often can get lost in our own problems but when I do & start feeling sorry for myself I try to slap myself up side the head and simply look around, normally very near there are others with much worse problems at that moment.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    So sorry to hear of lastest issues. Hopefully this implant at least makes things a bit better for you both.

Even tho I often fail to acknowledged new posts of our members hardships my heart goes out seemingly daily for many in this thread as we deal with the issues life brings to us and those we hold dear. We often can get lost in our own problems but when I do & start feeling sorry for myself I try to slap myself up side the head and simply look around, normally very near there are others with much worse problems at that moment.
    that is very true of all of us

on a lighter note I am sure your wife might volunteer to do the head slapping

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Mike Morehouse sold to his kids and his son is living there, and the boy let me know his shepherd and goldendoodle would be running loose
    Am somewhat familiar with many of the overall "happenings" in the family in general last few years. So Mike nor Regina are living there, did not know that. Beyond that probably best to not discuss on public forum.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Am somewhat familiar with many of the overall "happenings" in the family in general last few years. So Mike nor Regina are living there, did not know that. Beyond that probably best to not discuss on public forum.
    they bought a small place in the sub-division by CR 46 & CR25, he has like no back yard? Mike was a busy guy

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went up to the range. It was busy on the recreational range. Luckily one of the bays for steel was open, so I set up shop there and just shot pistols. So thinks worked out. They had one target set up probably around 40 yards out. Funny I could hit easier with the Buckmark (22) than the others.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I went up to the range. It was busy on the recreational range. Luckily one of the bays for steel was open, so I set up shop there and just shot pistols. So thinks worked out. They had one target set up probably around 40 yards out. Funny I could hit easier with the Buckmark (22) than the others.
    I enjoy shooting 22 pistol !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JTINDY59
    Top Bottom