Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    the dogs are waiting
    We went from Benton and got to the second road crossing this time, so we got about 4 miles in. Met a few people along the way. There was one young gal with 2 real big dogs including a big male boxer. She was struggling to keep him under control when they passed me and ole Waylon.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    We went from Benton and got to the second road crossing this time, so we got about 4 miles in. Met a few people along the way. There was one young gal with 2 real big dogs including a big male boxer. She was struggling to keep him under control when they passed me and ole Waylon.
    the weekends can get busy, I prefer the weekdays but since the farmer sold I don't have much choice

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Mornin’ folks. Dragging butt more than usual this morning. Apparently enough of a cool down to fire up extra aches, pains, arthritis. Yesterday hosted wife’s nephew & wife along with our 3 ‘adopted granddaughters’ from Indy yesterday. Plans for a fun lake day were altered somewhat by temps, wind, waves including small whitecaps. BBQ grill did work as planned tho so there is that.

Only issue was minor but between wife and I. Coming in to dock after 1 pontoon trip wife was not happy & loudly criticized me cause I took to long to get properly aligned and attached at doc in a crosswind and waves. Then she decided to drive next trip and while leaving dock in first few feet managed promptly hit our dock hard sideways enough to dislodge 1 10’ bumper and it drop from pier into water. I told her she could fix it and I walked away. And no, divorce papers weren’t filed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom