Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am starting to have neighbor problems. They have 2 little dogs. Yesterday they just turned them loose for a couple of hours. Every time I tried to walk Waylon they would come charging over, barking. Of course then they start ******** pissing. Waylon is too excited to do his business. When I drag him back inside, he jumps at the door and whines.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I am starting to have neighbor problems. They have 2 little dogs. Yesterday they just turned them loose for a couple of hours. Every time I tried to walk Waylon they would come charging over, barking. Of course then they start ******** pissing. Waylon is too excited to do his business. When I drag him back inside, he jumps at the door and whines.
    He might to work on his bite and shake technique with one of those little pissers.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    He might to work on his bite and shake technique with one of those little pissers.
    You'll have to stand on the second one to keep him from getting bit on the ass. Grandma's 2 little white Spitz dogs worked in tandem like that. Watched them drive a German shepherd off the place just taking turns biting his feet.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm sure I missed a lot of folks.
    Seems like I've been running all over, snapping at my tail mostly.

Got the potatoes ready to bake for lunch. Scrubbed and foiled, sitting in the oven. Just have to remember to start the oven in about an hour. Phone alarm set.

Beginning to chop next for the evening taco blast. I like to get pico de gallo going early so it has time to marry up.

Sounds like all I'm going to do on this rainy day is eat and I'm fine with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom