DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm sure I missed a lot of folks.
    Seems like I've been running all over, snapping at my tail mostly.

Got the potatoes ready to bake for lunch. Scrubbed and foiled, sitting in the oven. Just have to remember to start the oven in about an hour. Phone alarm set.

Beginning to chop next for the evening taco blast. I like to get pico de gallo going early so it has time to marry up.

Sounds like all I'm going to do on this rainy day is eat and I'm fine with that.
    I never wrap my baked potatoes anymore. I just give them a light coat of butter and then put coarse Kosher or sea salt on them and then right on the rack. (Red Lobster style).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just ordered a new quilted bedspread and set of sheets. My old bedspread is getting pretty tattered on the edges and the sheets have a small hole down by my feet.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I never wrap my baked potatoes anymore. I just give them a light coat of butter and then put coarse Kosher or sea salt on them and then right on the rack. (Red Lobster style).
    Done that a lot in past times. Even thrown potatoes straight in a bed of coals a few times.

Wife likes the butter cooked in more and not so crispy on the outside. I also puncture them to let even more butter in, turn them while cooking.

She works her lovely hiney off every day. Least I can do is bake potatoes for her the way she likes.
    :):

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Hey Ancjr, DD, you guys were right. I was just at Walmart to grab taco makings and some oil and Lucas fuel treatment for both main cars.

The 9mm I saw on the shelves a couple of weeks back was not ammo.
    It was a box that resembled the old Blazer boxes, but it was a box with ten Snap Caps for 9mm. And they had quite a few more caliber Snap Caps.

I did not see any handgun ammo and I looked closely and found an attendant.

I wonder how they would react if I brought in my Browning Model 94, chambered in .44 Magnum, told them I was new to this and asked if they could he'p me find the right "burllets" for my "riffle."
    :):

My uncle bought a rifle from them and went to return it.. a lady stopped him at the door and said he couldn't come in the store with a rifle.. he said "Why worry about an unloaded gun you can see, when there are loaded guns you can't see?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom