Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning DD and... Expat, Red, Target, Magyars, MoM, Patience, Sam, Greg's, Bedome, Onebdv8. I'm a little late in today, busy night and yesterday I was at my mom's.. she needed some things done and I started the POA process and getting her will finalized.. next week funeral arrangements. Strange and sad but this is what she wants.
    You all have a good day and stay salty..
    I went up after Amy’s funeral too care,of my stuff at the funeral home. I figured make it as easy on the kids as I can.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone. Hubby got up early today so we've been talking about the projects. I ended up ordering the siding from the place in Tennessee...we just really like the Edco siding, and we increased the project to get five boxes. Shipping cost didn't change so it ends up being less than the stuff he was thinking about ordering from Menards for the same amount of coverage.

Good quality steel and easy to install.

Edco lists a few local distributors but when we contact them, they have no idea what we are talking about and say they can't order it for us.

Short day at work today...hair appointment after work, groceries and then home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom