OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Howdy folks . Not a great morning here. Was still awake 3 hours after going to bed. Once finally fell asleep seemed to wake up about every 5 minutes so dragging’ butt.

Make or receive few phone calls except all the incoming scam calls. Today was a day that I do need to make several calls. Had cell service ( Consumer Cellular carrier, AT&T towers ) at 8:00 AM and few minutes later poof, signal gone.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning guys. I had to message my doctor. Started my Vitamin D weekly pill today and realized it was written for monthly refills. Our insurance requires a 90 day script for anything that is being taken for more than a month. BP was 109/82 so the increase in meds are bringing down the top number but that bottom number just won't go below 80 where she wants it. It was 92 in the office so it is better.
    I feel your pain re:BP. After 2 heart attacks had been on 2 meds and still high BP, sometimes very, very high. MRI and CT scans in early ‘21 found a rare adrenal tumor. It apparently was with me 30 - 40 years, effects literally everything hormonal especially heart, BP, etc. Had it surgery ( pheochromocytoma ) and started with 1 med. BP too low causing issues. Went to a half a pill a day. Still too low at times. Now on zero BP meds but getting what I think is too high again. Last 3 mornings: 120/91, 120/91, 130/92. Low pressure issues are mostly gone but am not satisfied. See doc again next month. I think go back on a half and see if BP drops and low pressure issues reappear. Never ending cycles. Getting old(er) sucks.

Keep on it and try to get addressed Mom.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    So my wife just received a phone call. Some model phones, same carrier but I have no signal, her’s shows 2 or 3 bars. I tried making a call and nothing. Have tried turning off and back on a while ago. Gonna try again

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So my wife just received a phone call. Some model phones, same carrier but I have no signal, her’s shows 2 or 3 bars. I tried making a call and nothing. Have tried turning off and back on a while ago. Gonna try again
    My ATT cell service is out too. No bars. It says SOS only. I can still text though.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    We had issues with no service in the Goshen area, at our son’s house. Other people with us with other carriers had signal. At our home often now I have but 1 small bar of signal. Our phones are 3.5 years old purchased when we switched to Consumer Cellular. Thinking may be time to bite the bullet nd switch back to Verizon nd accept their free phone to come back. Don’t really want to double our monthly bill but with no land line anymore really need a cell phone can count on.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We had issues with no service in the Goshen area, at our son’s house. Other people with us with other carriers had signal. At our home often now I have but 1 small bar of signal. Our phones are 3.5 years old purchased when we switched to Consumer Cellular. Thinking may be time to bite the bullet nd switch back to Verizon nd accept their free phone to come back. Don’t really want to double our monthly bill but with no land line anymore really need a cell phone can count on.
    Yeah I'm showing one small bar now too. I also have consumer cellular and haven't really had any big issues in my area in the NW corner of Lake co. with them. We don't have a land line anymore either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom