OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I had to message my doctor. Started my Vitamin D weekly pill today and realized it was written for monthly refills. Our insurance requires a 90 day script for anything that is being taken for more than a month. BP was 109/82 so the increase in meds are bringing down the top number but that bottom number just won't go below 80 where she wants it. It was 92 in the office so it is better.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a few clothes in the dryer...better go get them out before I forget. I have a lot going on this weekend (as usual) and have to go to the office tomorrow to do the installation of the new phone system so that's going to cut into my laundry time.

Expat or any of you that live around Elkhart---any suggestions on a good place to have dinner? Hubby is thinking Essenhaus but I was looking for some other possible suggestions. We are picking up his cousin at the airport and then going out to dinner. He is here from 6 to 10 and then has to fly back out. He flies people around and apparently has a client he is flying in to Elkhart for a meeting or something.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a few clothes in the dryer...better go get them out before I forget. I have a lot going on this weekend (as usual) and have to go to the office tomorrow to do the installation of the new phone system so that's going to cut into my laundry time.

Expat or any of you that live around Elkhart---any suggestions on a good place to have dinner? Hubby is thinking Essenhaus but I was looking for some other possible suggestions. We are picking up his cousin at the airport and then going out to dinner. He is here from 6 to 10 and then has to fly back out. He flies people around and apparently has a client he is flying in to Elkhart for a meeting or something.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good morning y’all! Had a great day at the range yesterday with that great weather. Shooting lever actions and pistols. Great fun and nobody got hurt by my guns just in case any anti gunner should see this post.
    LOL! :crying::ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom